We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Hello from Denver, Colorado. I recently moved here. I am from the Midwest. So I have no church as of yet. I am 62. My church background is Catholicism, till I was saved in 1975. Then I have attended a number of denominations over the years. But now I am more recently following a Reformed Baptist theology. I am divorced, work and go to school. I love interacting with believers and hope for edification here. I was a stay at home mom for many years and now my kids are grown. No grands yet. The Lord is my Rock and my salvation. In Him only I trust. Politicians and even church leaders fail us at times. But the Lord never fails.God bless you all.

Originally posted by TrustingHim View Post
    Hello from Denver, Colorado. I recently moved here. I am from the Midwest. So I have no church as of yet. I am 62. My church background is Catholicism, till I was saved in 1975. Then I have attended a number of denominations over the years. But now I am more recently following a Reformed Baptist theology. I am divorced, work and go to school. I love interacting with believers and hope for edification here. I was a stay at home mom for many years and now my kids are grown. No grands yet. The Lord is my Rock and my salvation. In Him only I trust. Politicians and even church leaders fail us at times. But the Lord never fails.God bless you all.
    G'morning TrustingHim,

Welcome to Christforums, and I hope your time and engagement here is fruitful!

Soli Deo Gloria!

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Thank you!
      Comment>

Welcome TrustingHim
        Comment>

Welcome to the forum. I hope you will find what you are looking for here.
          Clyde Herrin's Blog
          Comment>

Welcome trustinhim. Great testimony wonderful, Welcome to CF>
            Comment>

Welcome, TrustingHim. This is a wonderful community and I hope you will enjoy your time here. A great write up about your life and yourself. Good luck. :)
              Comment>
              Working...
              X
              Articles - News - SiteMap