We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Hello to you.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello to you.

The big day is coming so I'm here to share what the Lord has revealed to me about the day of the Lord and how exciting it is to know what comes after that day. I can use prophecies to help you understand what will happen on the day of the Lord but only if you believe. Those who do not believe will remain in disbelief until that day. I won't be able to make you believe in what has been written thousands of years ago about this special day.

eldios

Welcome to the forum.

Originally posted by eldios View Post
    I can use prophecies to help you understand what will happen on the day of the Lord but only if you believe.
    Do the prophecies you use come from the Bible?

Clyde Herrin's Blog
    Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
      Welcome to the forum.

Do the prophecies you use come from the Bible?
      All the written and spoken prophecies about the future come from the word of the Lord. Our Creator is the only one who knows the future so of course all prophecies about the future come from Him.
      Comment>

All the written and spoken prophecies about the future come from the word of the Lord. Our Creator is the only one who knows the future so of course all prophecies about the future come from Him.
        You did not answer theophilus question but dodged it. I find that suspect. The question was, "Do the prophecies you use come from the Bible?"
        Comment>

Originally posted by Origen View Post
          You did not answer theophilus question but dodged it. I find that suspect. The question was, "Do the prophecies you use come from the Bible?"
          The written prophecies I use come from the Bible but all prophecies whether they were written or spoken by God's servants all came from the word of the Lord.

John 1
          1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
          2: He was in the beginning with God;
          3: all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made.
          4: In him was life, and the life was the light of men.

Everything we experience in life comes from the word of the Lord.
          Comment>

The written prophecies I use come from the Bible but all prophecies whether they were written or spoken by God's servants all came from the word of the Lord.
            Some of the prophecies are yours, came to you, or so you claim.
            Comment>

Originally posted by Origen View Post
              Some of the prophecies are yours, came to you.
              Technically, he did seem to foresee that he would be banned. Maybe he was an internet prophet? Obviously, he is now an internet martyr having been nailed on these webpages.

There are two types of people in this world. Nailers and Hangers. Our staff tends to be more aligned with the nailers. ;)

God bless,
              William
              Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post

Technically, he did seem to foresee that he would be banned. Maybe he was an internet prophet? Obviously, he is now an internet martyr having been nailed on these webpages.

There are two types of people in this world. Nailers and Hangers. Our staff tends to be more aligned with the nailers. ;)

God bless,
                William
                I guess he was a prophet after all. Oh well!!! Win a few, lose a few.
                Comment>

The big day is coming so I'm here to share what the Lord has revealed to me about the day of the Lord and how exciting it is to know what comes after that day. I can use prophecies to help you understand what will happen on the day of the Lord but only if you believe. Those who do not believe will remain in disbelief until that day. I won't be able to make you believe in what has been written thousands of years ago about this special day.

eldios
                  Are you saying you have a revelation to share with us? My dear Eldios Scripture is complete and such NEW revelations are NOT Biblical. You can not add anything we do know know. So unless everything you say is backed entirely by Scripture, you need to be extremely careful to make sure every word you utter is not from some other source.

I have been on two other closed forums that allowed uttering s that were done by people who were directly involved in the Word of Faith movement that permits these false un-Scriptural nonsense utterings.

My advice is if it is not 100% coming from Scripture don't express it here. I hope the Administrator and Moderator agree with my post, or they have my permission to remove it.

justme
                  Comment>
                  Working...
                  X
                  Articles - News - SiteMap