We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Linda from Berlin, Germany is here.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Linda from Berlin, Germany is here.

My name is Gerlinde, which is difficult to pronounce for English tongues, so I chose the name Linda here. By profession, I am a telephone operator, and I am about to retire. Private I write short stories and movie scripts, mostly with moral content, without using the "morality".
    I used to be among the Mormons,I was a member of the LDS cult, and excommunicated in 1992 because of transsexuality (I was born as a "boy"). After leaving the Mormons, I sought a homeland in the Christian religion, but everywhere I was either smiled because of transsexuality, or tried to "heal" me, in one case even with an exorcism.
    I had, it was the year 1999, enough of Christianity. Two years later I met a lesbian and Wicca, and I learned two things about myself: I am lesbian, and I feel comfortable in Wicca. This woman and I had a short affair. I practiced the religion of the Wicca until 2015, when I realized that I was missing something that Wicca could not give me. And so I look again, giving Christianity a second chance because everyone deserves a second chance. Well, almost everyone! With Donald Trump I would not be so sure.:confused:
    Last edited by Linda24; 06-08-2017, 02:32 AM. Reason: Germany, Berlin, Mormonism, Transsexuality, Wicca,

Hi Gerlinde/Linda, WELCOME TO CF .. :)

Yours and His,
    David
    Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
    Comment>

Originally posted by Linda24 View Post
      And so I look again, giving Christianity a second chance because everyone deserves a second chance. Well, almost everyone! With Donald Trump I would not be so sure.:confused:
      I'm glad you decided to give us a second chance. There are many who profess to be Christians when they are not.

I don't agree with you about Donald Trump. I voted for him only because I felt Hillary Clinton would have been a worse president, but he seems to be doing a better job than I thought he would.
      Clyde Herrin's Blog
      Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
        I'm glad you decided to give us a second chance. There are many who profess to be Christians when they are not.

I don't agree with you about Donald Trump. I voted for him only because I felt Hillary Clinton would have been a worse president, but he seems to be doing a better job than I thought he would.
        It is proved that Donald Trump is a bad person, a liar, and in close financial connections with the Russian mafia (his father had connections with the Italian Mafia), as well as to Russian oligarchs, Russian secret services and thus indirectly to Putin. I have seen papers that document this (in a German TV broadcast on Tuesday). And, he's been trying to get the FBI and other services to not check the Russia connection, probably because he has something to hide. He did not even make his tax account public. You can not trust someone like that.
        Comment>

It is proved that Donald Trump is a bad person
          According to the Bible all of us are bad. Sometimes you have to vote for the lesser of two evils, and in the last election that was Donald Trump. Hillary Clinton advocated allowing abortion and that is much worse than any of the things you accuse Trump of. At least he has taken action to limit abortion.
          Clyde Herrin's Blog
          Comment>

Welcome to Christ Forums Linda.
            Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
              According to the Bible all of us are bad. Sometimes you have to vote for the lesser of two evils, and in the last election that was Donald Trump. Hillary Clinton advocated allowing abortion and that is much worse than any of the things you accuse Trump of. At least he has taken action to limit abortion.
              If I were an American citizen (I have obtained citizenship), I would have chosen Mrs. Clinton. Among other things, because she is for abortion. And I also tell you why I am for her:
              Every woman has the right to determine herself through her body. My mother was raped by Moroccan soldiers of the French army shortly after the end of World War II, and was not allowed to abort. My sister Gina was born, and her dark skin always reminded Mother of the rape, which is why she could never give love to my sister.
              And my father? This human scum, a US soldier, slept with my mother, and left her pregnant to marry a rich American woman.
              Mother, too, could not give me love. And so we grew up without love and shared our experiences in relationships by entering into relationships because we were expected, but we were both incapable of love and feelings, not even to our children.
              And children should be born into a home, where they are unconditionally loved and accepted.
              Comment>

My name is Gerlinde, which is difficult to pronounce for English tongues, so I chose the name Linda here. By profession, I am a telephone operator, and I am about to retire. Private I write short stories and movie scripts, mostly with moral content, without using the "morality".
                I used to be among the Mormons,I was a member of the LDS cult, and excommunicated in 1992 because of transsexuality (I was born as a "boy"). After leaving the Mormons, I sought a homeland in the Christian religion, but everywhere I was either smiled because of transsexuality, or tried to "heal" me, in one case even with an exorcism.
                I had, it was the year 1999, enough of Christianity. Two years later I met a lesbian and Wicca, and I learned two things about myself: I am lesbian, and I feel comfortable in Wicca. This woman and I had a short affair. I practiced the religion of the Wicca until 2015, when I realized that I was missing something that Wicca could not give me. And so I look again, giving Christianity a second chance because everyone deserves a second chance. Well, almost everyone! With Donald Trump I would not be so sure.:confused:
                G'day Linda,

What does "cocking" mean in your profile listed under your interests? A Google search doesn't provide anything worthwhile on the subject.

And what is Christianity to you, I couldn't care less about your current "sexual identity" if you are pursuing a sincere interest in Christianity. If you are here to spread a LGBT~Q narrative or agenda I am informing you that you will be met with quite a bit of opposition.

And what do you mean by giving "Christianity" a second chance? What are the consequences to God if you reject a second chance, and what are your consequences if you fail to live up to a second chance? Just curious about your perspective, and I wouldn't mind hearing about how you struggle in daily life for Christ, but I am not interested in hearing how you struggle everyday for the LGBT~Q agenda.

Lastly, if members here were to pray for you exactly what would you have them pray for you?

God bless,
                William
                Comment>

Oh, I forgot an O. It means COOKING! Sorry.
                  Comment>

Oh, I forgot an O. It means COOKING! Sorry.
                    Are you going to correct your misspelling in your profile interests?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Cocking.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	90.8 KB
ID:	40187

God bless,
                    William
                    Comment>

I have had change it.
                      Comment>

Originally posted by Linda24

If I were an American citizen (I have obtained citizenship), I would have chosen Mrs. Clinton. Among other things, because she is for abortion. And I also tell you why I am for her:
                        Every woman has the right to determine herself through her body. My mother was raped by Moroccan soldiers of the French army shortly after the end of World War II, and was not allowed to abort. My sister Gina was born, and her dark skin always reminded Mother of the rape, which is why she could never give love to my sister.
                        And my father? This human scum, a US soldier, slept with my mother, and left her pregnant to marry a rich American woman.
                        Mother, too, could not give me love. And so we grew up without love and shared our experiences in relationships by entering into relationships because we were expected, but we were both incapable of love and feelings, not even to our children.
                        And children should be born into a home, where they are unconditionally loved and accepted.
                        I'm sorry to hear your mother had to go through that and you didn't feel unconditional love, that a parent should show their children. That sounds rough- I can't even imagine...

In the same way you wanted to feel unconditional love, don't you think a fetus, soon to be a dear child, should have that opportunity as well?

I agree woman should have rights, but that shouldn't be limited to only some women. Unborn woman should have rights as well.
                        Comment>

I have had change it.
                          Seems you have forgotten how to express yourself in English all of a sudden. And you did not change it, given yours posts continued sexual content - I do not find your "spelling mistake" amusing. Matter of fact I find nothing about you amusing whatsoever, including ignoring my questions put to you and the issues which are now apparent over simple gender profile questions which are mandatory.

Since we are unable to get past the most basic forum requirements, I am banning your account.

William
                          Comment>
                          Working...
                          X
                          Articles - News - SiteMap