We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Hello from Germany

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Germany

God bless,
    all brothers and sisters in the Lord!
    I am from Germany, seeking for an opportunity to exchange views and experiences of christian living with christians from other countries than mine. I`m 45+ ;), married, with grown up children.
    So now I´ll take a stroll through your topics.
    LittleRedRidinghood

G'day and welcome LittleRed,

Hope your fellowship is fruitful!

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Thanks, William.

Please, with forum is the correct one to talk about every day christian living and to compare differences and similarities berween US and Germany?
      Comment>

Originally posted by LittleRedRidinghood View Post
        Thanks, William.

Please, with forum is the correct one to talk about every day christian living and to compare differences and similarities berween US and Germany?
        Hi Red,

The "life" main category would be the place. In it "Relationship, Marriage, Singles, and Advice" forums exists. Other places are suited too as long as the threads fall under the proper forum.

God bless,
        William
        Comment>

Welcome to Christ Forums lrrh.
          Hope your time here is blessed sister.
          Comment>

Thank you!
            Comment>

Welcome LRRH
              Comment>

Hi Red, WELCOME TO CF .. :)
                Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
                Comment>

Nah, Red ............ Wo bist Du? Bist Du noch da?
                  Comment>

Originally posted by LittleRedRidinghood View Post
                    God bless,
                    all brothers and sisters in the Lord!
                    I am from Germany, seeking for an opportunity to exchange views and experiences of christian living with christians from other countries than mine. I`m 45+ ;), married, with grown up children.So now I´ll take a stroll through your topics.
                    LittleRedRidinghood
                    Willkommen! Welcome LRR. I trust you will enjoy visiting as well as participating.
                    Comment>
                    Working...
                    X
                    Articles - News - SiteMap