We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Hey y'all! I'm new!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey y'all! I'm new!

Hey y'all I'm new to the group. My names Sarah I'm an average mom from northwest Arkansas and I have 2 wonderful lil boys who are my world. I work from home as a Nu Skin independent distributor which has made life so much easier. We love being outside as much as possible. My oldest who's 4, is the cutest lil boy anytime b4 he eats he's says Thank you God for this food I'm about to put in my mouth, an the other day he said God put him on earth to make people smile! He warms my heart

Welcome to the forums, proud mother of 2.

Psalm 127:3-5

Behold,*children are a heritage from the*Lord,
    ****the fruit of the womb a reward.
    4*Like arrows in the hand of*a warrior
    ****are the children[a]*of one's youth.
    5*Blessed is the man
    ****who fills his quiver with them!
    He shall not be put to shame
    ****when he speaks with his enemies*in the gate.[b]
    Comment>

Hi Mama2boys, WELCOME TO CF .. :)

God bless you! (Numbers 6:24-26)

--David
      Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
      Comment>

Welcome Mama2boys
        Comment>

Welcome to the forum.
          Clyde Herrin's Blog
          Comment>
          Working...
          X
          Articles - News - SiteMap