We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Hello From Pennsylvania

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello From Pennsylvania

I just arrived and I am so looking forward to getting to meet you all and having the chance to talk about all the issues, and be a part of a Christian forum that truly believes in the Bible. I hope to add words of encouragement and hope, and peace of mind.

Welcome Sweed1
    Comment>

Originally posted by Sweed1
      I just arrived and I am so looking forward to getting to meet you all and having the chance to talk about all the issues, and be a part of a Christian forum that truly believes in the Bible. I hope to add words of encouragement and hope, and peace of mind.
      Good to hear, welcome to the forums! What part of PA? I grew up outside of Philly myself.
      Comment>

Welcome, Sweed1 to this wonderful forum where you will get to know a lot of good and friendly people who loves to share their thoughts in everything. You will surely enjoy your time here. See you around :)
        Comment>

Welcome to the forum.
          Clyde Herrin's Blog
          Comment>

Welcome Sweed1. May your time here be blessed!
            Comment>

I live up in the mountains of western Pennsylvania. I was born and raised in rural small towns and I enjoy the mountains and rivers, and even the snow. I spend about 25 years in Florida, and hated the climate the whole time I was there. Lots of folks said to me this is your home and I would say no this is where I live my home is in Pennsylvania. :)

Thank you for the warm welcome I look forward to chatting with you.
              Comment>

Welcome to Christforums Sweed1!

God bless,
                William
                Comment>

Originally posted by Sweed1
                  I live up in the mountains of western Pennsylvania. I was born and raised in rural small towns and I enjoy the mountains and rivers, and even the snow. I spend about 25 years in Florida, and hated the climate the whole time I was there. Lots of folks said to me this is your home and I would say no this is where I live my home is in Pennsylvania. :)

Thank you for the warm welcome I look forward to chatting with you.
                  Mountains sound nice right now, it's supposed to be 92 degrees in FL today. Look forward to talking with you too.
                  Comment>
                  Working...
                  X
                  Articles - News - SiteMap