We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Pilgrim on another way.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pilgrim on another way.

Hey everyone

I'm 2ndRateMind. I have met first rate minds, and I am not one of them. But, I have a sideways perspective on Philosophy of Religion, on Ethics, and on Political Philosophy that may help to make a discussion a little more lively. In this way, I hope to contribute; not because I think I'm always right, but because I'm an eccentric maverick that might just make the occasional point that you have not yet considered.

Best wishes, 2RM.

Originally posted by 2ndRateMind View Post
    Hey everyone

I'm 2ndRateMind. I have met first rate minds, and I am not one of them. But, I have a sideways perspective on Philosophy of Religion, on Ethics, and on Political Philosophy that may help to make a discussion a little more lively. In this way, I hope to contribute; not because I think I'm always right, but because I'm an eccentric maverick that might just make the occasional point that you have not yet considered.

Best wishes, 2RM.
    [FONT=trebuchet ms][SIZE=16px]There are many points I have not yet considered and even more that I have not yet perceived to exist but I am confident of one thing and that is that there is no point that you have considered that God has not.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    Comment>

Indeed. And your point would be, what, exactly?
      Comment>

Indeed. And your point would be, what, exactly?
        [FONT=trebuchet ms][SIZE=16px]That your contributions are welcome, that you yourself are most welcome, and that the Lord Jesus Christ loves us both.[/SIZE][/FONT]
        Comment>

Why, thank you. May the force be with you!

Best wishes, 2RM.
          Comment>

Why, thank you. May the force be with you!

Best wishes, 2RM.
            [FONT=trebuchet ms][SIZE=16px]He is, the power of God most high is with his people always as the Lord Jesus Christ promised; that power is the Spirit of the living God.[/SIZE][/FONT]
            Comment>
            Working...
            X
            Articles - News - SiteMap