We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

I'm new here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm new here

Hi my name is Cindy and I'm new to this forum. The reason why I decided to join is so I can communicate with other people of all faiths and to have fun talking about different interesting topics. I'm very happy to be here with you all. Right now I volunteer as a host during a church online service and pray for other people. I don't attend church outside the home but I'm planning to again in the future. My goal is to continue volunteering in ministry which will open other doors for me in the future. I really enjoy serving and making a positive difference in this world. I started going to church at a young age and I remember being in Sunday school which was lots of fun for me as a kid. I did grow up in the church so I've been involved in it mostly all my life. I was also in youth group when I was a teenager which was another awesome experience and then later on I sang in the church choir which I miss right now. Thank you for letting me introduce myself. Take care and God Bless!

Welcome to Christ Forums Cindy!

This is a great place to share and discuss your beliefs in a mature environment. I hope you will stick around and share your experiences with others as they do the same. God bless!
    Comment>

Welcome Cindy
      Comment>

Greetings Cindy, WELCOME TO CF! I'm glad you found and joined us here :)

God bless you! (Numbers 6:24-26)

--David
        Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
        Comment>

Originally posted by CindyStar
          Hi my name is Cindy and I'm new to this forum. The reason why I decided to join is so I can communicate with other people of all faiths and to have fun talking about different interesting topics. I'm very happy to be here with you all. Right now I volunteer as a host during a church online service and pray for other people. I don't attend church outside the home but I'm planning to again in the future. My goal is to continue volunteering in ministry which will open other doors for me in the future. I really enjoy serving and making a positive difference in this world. I started going to church at a young age and I remember being in Sunday school which was lots of fun for me as a kid. I did grow up in the church so I've been involved in it mostly all my life. I was also in youth group when I was a teenager which was another awesome experience and then later on I sang in the church choir which I miss right now. Thank you for letting me introduce myself. Take care and God Bless!

Hi Cindy, welcome to the forums- it's good to have ya here. I think it's a great idea for you to find a church to go to as well 👍.
          Comment>

Welcome Cindy , don't be afraid to ask questions or or question what you hear.
            Comment>

Welcome, Cindy. This is really a great forum with friendly people and I am also a newbie who had recently joined and I am enjoying my time here. See you around. God bless.
              Comment>

Hello and welcome Cindy! I look forward to seeing you around and talking with you.
                Comment>
                Working...
                X
                Articles - News - SiteMap