We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Hi :-)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi :-)

I happened across this web site when I did a google search for christians chat forums.

I am a Catholic Christian. Let's see how we go :)

Welcome to the forum. :D
    Clyde Herrin's Blog
    Comment>

Great to have you!
      Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
        Welcome to the forum. :D
        [FONT=trebuchet ms][SIZE=16px]Thanks :)[/SIZE][/FONT]
        Comment>

Originally posted by Stratcat View Post
          Great to have you!
          [FONT=trebuchet ms][SIZE=16px]Thank you :)[/SIZE][/FONT]
          Comment>

Hi peppermint,

I've been away so I'm late in welcoming you to the forum.

Good to have another catholic on board!

God bless

Bede
            Comment>

Originally posted by Bede View Post
              Hi peppermint,

I've been away so I'm late in welcoming you to the forum.

Good to have another catholic on board!

God bless

Bede
              [SIZE=16px][FONT=trebuchet ms]Greetings venerable one ;)[/FONT][/SIZE]
              Comment>

[SIZE=16px][FONT=trebuchet ms]Bede, if I have correctly read your profile you are in England and so are closer to my time zone; I am GMT + 8, William is GMT - 7 or - 8 depending on DST, if you read this soon come visit the chat room and we can chat a bit. [/FONT][/SIZE]
                Comment>

Originally posted by peppermint View Post
                  [SIZE=16px][FONT=trebuchet ms]Bede, if I have correctly read your profile you are in England and so are closer to my time zone; I am GMT + 8, William is GMT - 7 or - 8 depending on DST, if you read this soon come visit the chat room and we can chat a bit. [/FONT][/SIZE]
                  Time zones are still well apart.

And this 'venerable one' has never used a chat room! You can always PM me if you want to discuss something in particular.:)
                  Comment>

[SIZE=16px][FONT=trebuchet ms]Well, somehow you being -8 relative to me works better than William being -16 relative to me. I think it is because you wake after I have had lunch whereas William is having dinner when I wake.[/FONT][/SIZE]
                    Comment>

On the other hand 24-16=8. So William is only 8 hours relative to you the other way. :D
                      Comment>

Originally posted by Bede View Post
                        On the other hand 24-16=8. So William is only 8 hours relative to you the other way. :D
                        [FONT=trebuchet ms][SIZE=16px]Yes, but it is effectively +8 (-24) and that means when I wake he is happily enjoying his afternoon nap![/SIZE][/FONT]
                        Comment>
                        Working...
                        X
                        Articles - News - SiteMap