We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

BubbaJack is here.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BubbaJack is here.

Hi
    I'm a Lutheran at heart attending an Anglican church (which I like very much). Just looking for interesting conversations and encouragement. My life, which includes my experience with Christianity, has been tumultuous, most by my own fault. I've had a love/hate thing with God since I was a child. For several years I was an agnostic/atheist, but I still felt that pull. I have found forgiveness and peace in the Lutheran faith, its honesty and radical grace.

Welcome BubbaJack
    Comment>

Welcome BubbaJack!

God bless,
      William
      Comment>

God wouldn't let me wander too far either; welcome to the forums Bubbajack.
        Comment>

Welcome bubbajack! Most all Christians have had a time of struggling with their faith. I have prayed more times that I can count "Lord I do believe; Please help me with my unbelief". Oh Bubbajack being a Follower of jesus is not easy. Faith does not come easy, we struggle to grow, and persistence. Becoming a mature Christian does not happen in a minuet. it takes our entire life.
          Comment>

Hello and welcome,
            Arthur
            Comment>
            Working...
            X
            Articles - News - SiteMap