We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Greetings everyone

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings everyone

Greetings, my name is Christopher.

I'm a 26 year male old from Australia. I was raised as a Christian (not a very religious family) and went to a religious primary school. Since then for most of my life I didn't pay these things much attention, didn't really go to Church.

I didn't know what I thought of God or Jesus, but I had strong distaste to my perceptions of most organised religion, I even considered myself an atheist for some time. I came to belief in God that was undeniable to me through some powerful personal experiences and later came to belief in Jesus Christ fairly recently.

Since then it has tied in all of the experiences of my life and I know I cannot go back. I've felt in my life for a long time that disaster and chaos would be in my life. I have had many dreams of natural disaster, tsunamis, earthquakes, meteors, war, troops rounding up people for extermination, persecution, demons, among other things.

I strongly feel with all of my soul that we are on the verge of entering the 'beginning of sorrows' and tribulation period described in the Bible. I don't feel like many share my perspectives. Over time I've written some PDF documents to my family and friends on Facebook trying to warn them of what I see as the coming economic collapse and the subsequent chaos that would cause.

I've been able to overcome my embarrassment and express myself on Facebook to speak my mind and my truth of my beliefs in Christ and what I think is coming.

I look forward to reading and posting. Thanks everyone.

Regards,
    Christopher

Welcome to CF Christopher!

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Hello Christopher
      Comment>

Welcome to the forum. I am glad that you returned to belief in God and I pray that God will help you to know him better. If you want to know more about what the future holds I recommend this site:

Rapture Ready - Rapture resource for the end times
        Clyde Herrin's Blog
        Comment>

Hi Christopher, WELCOME TO CF :) I glad you found us and I look forward to seeing what you have to say (and getting to know you as well)!

Yours and His,
          David
          Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
          Comment>

Thank you for the greetings and welcome :)
            Comment>

Welcome to the forums Christopher. Since you're also fairly new to Jesus, feel free to ask any questions and be encouraged to double check our answers in the Bible 😊
              Comment>

Christopher, you are so very welcome here. Yes I agree we are now in very difficult times. Many so called Christians are in for a terrible awakening at their time of facing the LORD, when they find out they were not FOLLOWERS, but only Christians in name only. That makes me very sad, as spending eternity in hell is the very worst thing ever.

Great to have you on with us.

justme
                Comment>

Thanks again for the greetings everyone. Yes "justme" this is my worry for many. I don't assume myself righteous, but feel many become assuming of themselves and their relationships to God. I feel like people don't heed the Word in Revelation of the falling away and lukewarmness and the Word of Jesus telling us many believers will depart from Him as workers of lawlessness. Thanks for your post!
                  Comment>
                  Working...
                  X
                  Articles - News - SiteMap