We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Hello from Northern Cali!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Northern Cali!

Hello! I was raised in the South. I came back to Christ 3 1/2 years ago. My wife gave her life to God about a month before me. We are Baptist with a chewy Penticostal center. My spelling is terrible and that drives the Mrs nuts. I run the sound board along with the Youth Pastor and our IT guy. I have the benifit of having two awesome Pastors. We recently had two churches merge from two different denomonations. Can you guess which two. That is about it. I look forward to interacting with more believers.

Originally posted by William Baker View Post
    Hello! I was raised in the South. I came back to Christ 3 1/2 years ago. My wife gave her life to God about a month before me. We are Baptist with a chewy Penticostal center. My spelling is terrible and that drives the Mrs nuts. I run the sound board along with the Youth Pastor and our IT guy. I have the benifit of having two awesome Pastors. We recently had two churches merge from two different denomonations. Can you guess which two. That is about it. I look forward to interacting with more believers.
    Welcome to CF.org W.Baker!

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

You are welcome
      May God bless you to do more the the glory of God
      we will pray for you..
      Comment>

Hello and welcome William Baker
        Comment>

Welcome to the forums William Baker. Should we call you William #2 or Baker instead? No no let's just call you WB. Just Kidding, but welcome.
          Comment>

If there was a way to edit my user name I would go with GW Baker to make it easier. Oh well. And thank you for the welcomes
            Comment>

If there was a way to edit my user name I would go with GW Baker to make it easier. Oh well. And thank you for the welcomes
              I really wouldn't bother William. But if you do want me to change it just say so. I can change your user name to GW Baker, but remember, you'll have to log in with that user name next time. If you can't get back into the site for any reason use the "contact us" page lower left of every page of the website. Lemme know.... .

God bless,
              William
              Comment>

Go ahead and change I think. Thanks for the reply!
                Comment>

Go ahead and change I think. Thanks for the reply!
                  Done :)

God bless,
                  William
                  Comment>

Welcome and enjoy the fellowship.
                    Comment>
                    Working...
                    X
                    Articles - News - SiteMap