We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Hola from Washington D.C.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hola from Washington D.C.

Hello everyone, here's a brief introduction to everyone since I just created an account. My wife and I are missionaries in Washington D.C. and we run a para-church organization that focuses on breaking cycles of poverty and helping the desperately poor rebuild their lives. Before that, I spent 20 years on Active Duty with the Air Force. I may be new to this particular forum but I am not new to online communication. I have a PhD in Computer Science and do a little online teaching on the side for a few different universities. I look forward to "seeing" you around the boards.

Welcome to Christforums.org dcpastor!

Glad you joined us. I am an Air Force veteran too. What did you do in the Air Force? I was a F-16 Crew Chief stationed at Shaw AFB South Carolina.

Looking forward to seeing you around the board!

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Hello and welcome dcpastor
      Comment>

Hey William, I spent most of my time in the cyber warfare arena.
        Comment>

Welcome to Christ Forums dcpastor, looking forward to some good discussions.
          Comment>
          Working...
          X
          Articles - News - SiteMap