We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Hello everyone! Another newbie.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone! Another newbie.

I joined to get to know the community a bit and to share with others the message of Christ. My relationship with God is a bit unconventional, or some might say "unchristian", but I trust that it is definitely God and the Living Christ I represent. Thank you for receiving me as a member of your group.:)

Welcome to Christ Forums Truthsayer!
    Comment>

Originally posted by Truthsayer View Post
      I joined to get to know the community a bit and to share with others the message of Christ. My relationship with God is a bit unconventional, or some might say "unchristian", but I trust that it is definitely God and the Living Christ I represent. Thank you for receiving me as a member of your group.:)
      Please define "unchristian"? What is it that some find "unchristian"?
      Comment>

I am a Reiki Energy Healing practitioner. As I began my practice with Reiki Healing, I've discovered many things about myself and my abilities. One of those abilities is channeling the astral body of Jesus and other celestial beings through my own physical being. The energy that channels through me is the energy of the Holy Spirit. It communicates with me as it communicates with others I send it to. Jesus will come to me and let me know who He wishes to visit or heal, and I "do my thing".

Also, I am one to let the Living Christ speak for itself. there is no middle man between myself and the Holy Spirit. It is always a direct communication.
        Thank you for asking. :)
        Comment>

I am a Reiki Energy Healing practitioner. As I began my practice with Reiki Healing, I've discovered many things about myself and my abilities. One of those abilities is channeling the astral body of Jesus and other celestial beings through my own physical being. The energy that channels through me is the energy of the Holy Spirit. It communicates with me as it communicates with others I send it to. Jesus will come to me and let me know who He wishes to visit or heal, and I "do my thing".

Also, I am one to let the Living Christ speak for itself. there is no middle man between myself and the Holy Spirit. It is always a direct communication.
          Thank you for asking.
          Given what you have said, they are correct. Nothing you have said here is even remotely Christian. In fact it is antithetical to Christianity.

Thank you for asking.
          I was asking so that I could ascertain if your unchristian views were heretical. They are.
          Last edited by Origen; 12-06-2016, 05:07 PM.
          Comment>

I've discovered many things about myself and my abilities.
            Hello Truthsayer,

Fortunately, this forum is not a place for New Ageism. As God's people (true Spiritual children) we know that all of us are sinners and we reject any man centered philosophy. We know man is not in control of his/her health, circumstances, and destiny. Like so many that have not turned to God for Truth, people search within themselves for it.

While we'll allow you some leeway to fellowship here and discuss Christianity, please refrain from promoting any such healing methods on this board. Such practices will be identified as false worship and idolatry. If you wish to convey what Jesus says, please include its Biblical book, chapter, and verse number.

God bless,
            William
            Comment>

Truthsayer, sadly you have been deceived by fallen angels, appearing as "angels of light". You are in grave danger. Get a bible and read the truth about how these demons operate, then repent from this practice and turn to the true Jesus, as He is clearly described ONLY in the bible. I will be praying for you!
              Comment>

One of those abilities is channeling the astral body of Jesus and other celestial beings through my own physical being. The energy that channels through me is the energy of the Holy Spirit. It communicates with me as it communicates with others I send it to. Jesus will come to me and let me know who He wishes to visit or heal, and I "do my thing".

Thank you for asking.
                Hi TS, WELCOME TO CF :)

I don't know that much about any of the things that you are into, but I'm pretty positive that "channeling" involves communication with a consciousness that is NOT in human form. That would mean that "channeling" with Jesus would not be possible since He remained 100% human (as well 100% Divine, of course) following His resurrection .. and so He remains today and forevermore.

Also, the "Living Christ" is not an "IT", and neither is the Holy Spirit. They are both "Persons" and are ALWAYS referred to as such in both the OT and NT (i.e. John 5:24; Acts 13:2). Granted, the Father and the HS are "spirit" and do not have bodies like Jesus does, but they are both Divine "Persons" nevertheless.

So, just like Parousia said above, I believe you have been deceived and need to turn to the real Jesus and HS (and turn away from the demonic spirits that are communicating with you now). These spirits are lying to you about who they really are!!

Oh, and one last question, why do you believe that God needs to work through you or through anyone else to do anything? It seems to me that He's proven Himself quite capable of handling things on His own, including visiting and healing us ;)

Thanks!

Yours in Christ,
                David

23 “If anyone says to you, ‘Behold, here is the Christ,’ or ‘There He is,’ do not believe him.
                24 “For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.
                25 “Behold, I have told you in advance.
                26 “So if they say to you, ‘Behold, He is in the wilderness,’ do not go out, or, ‘Behold, He is in the inner rooms,’ do not believe them.
                27 “For just as the lightning comes from the east and flashes even to the west, so will the coming of the Son of Man be. ~Matthew 24
                Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
                Comment>

Originally posted by David Lee View Post

Hi TS, WELCOME TO CF :)

I don't know that much about any of the things that you are into, but I'm pretty positive that "channeling" involves communication with a consciousness that is NOT in human form. That would mean that "channeling" with Jesus would not be possible since He remained 100% human (as well 100% Divine, of course) following His resurrection .. and so He remains today and forevermore.

Also, the "Living Christ" is not an "IT", and neither is the Holy Spirit. They are both "Persons" and are ALWAYS referred to as such in both the OT and NT (i.e. John 5:24; Acts 13:2). Granted, the Father and the HS are "spirit" and do not have bodies like Jesus does, but they are both Divine "Persons" nevertheless.

So, just like Parousia said above, I believe you have been deceived and need to turn to the real Jesus and HS (and turn away from the demonic spirits that are communicating with you now). These spirits are lying to you about who they really are!!

Oh, and one last question, why do you believe that God needs to work through you or through anyone else to do anything? It seems to me that He's proven Himself quite capable of handling things on His own, including visiting and healing us ;)

Thanks!

Yours in Christ,
                  David

In case you or anyone is interested in exactly what the New Age movement is: The New Age Movement -Christforums

Just noting also that usually the beliefs listed by the Original Poster are pretty common in "Spiritual" forums.

God bless,
                  William
                  Comment>

That's quite the reception! :D
                    Comment>

Welcome! But you must have known that unchristian ideas\views\doctrines would not be supported. You even said yourself: "some might say unchristian."
                      Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post

In case you or anyone is interested in exactly what the New Age movement is: The New Age Movement -Christforums

Just noting also that usually the beliefs listed by the Original Poster are pretty common in "Spiritual" forums.

God bless,
                        William
                        Thanks William :) I know little about the New Age, so that will be helpful.

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
                        Comment>

Hi TS, your reception isn't typical for us, but we are all concerned for you (which I hope you understand).

Yours in Christ,
                          David

Comment>

It's hard when tone of voice, facial expressions and body language cannot be sensed to soften, but I can at least say on my part, there is no anger here, only concern as David said. Do you have a bible?
                            Comment>

I do have a Bible that I have read multiple times, from the book of Genesis to the Book of Revelations, over the course of the last 20 years. I quite remember reading multiple passages where Jesus has quoted: "The Kingdom of God is within you." yet you are saying "God forbid anyone who goes within themselves to find it"? :confused:
                              Comment>
                              Working...
                              X
                              Articles - News - SiteMap