We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Dropping in to say hello and look around .. sorta like returning the visit :)

HI Reba. Pz
    Comment>

Who runs this place?
      Comment>

Hi Reba,

I am admin, so I run the site from that perspective, and moderators are David Lee and Origen. May I ask which denomination you belong? If not to personal, I see "other" listed in your denomination but I am always looking to add others in the profile field entry.

Glad you joined us. Hope your time here is fruitful.

God bless,
        William
        Comment>

If CFnet dont count i dont have one.. :)
          Comment>

Originally posted by reba View Post
            If CFnet dont count i dont have one.. :)
            Oh, that Reba!!! Didn't click at first, but ya know, ;) I could use a little help if you know Vbulletin!

Whereabouts are you from? I believe we discussed this already, I am from Scotts Valley, California. If I remember you spent some time up around these parts?

Lemme say Reba, your patience there at CF.net is admirable. That's all I can say, meaning this in a good way.

God bless,
            William
            Comment>

IS there another reba?? LOL lol i dont know much about computers ... I work from screen shots .. I donit know if we are connected to Vbulletin...
              Comment>

Originally posted by reba View Post
                IS there another reba?? LOL lol i dont know much about computers ... I work from screen shots .. I donit know if we are connected to Vbulletin...
                There is none other but you, Reba! I believe you're using Xenforo at Cf.net a different software platform than Vbulletin. I actually did a mug shot between our sites the other day when I was asking for some critical insight.

Christian Forums -Christforums

Anyways, I'll leave you to familiarize yourself with our site. If you have any questions, suggestions etc, please don't hesitate. I'm always looking for positive criticisms in order to better our member's web experience.

God bless,
                William
                Comment>

Welcome and hello reba
                  Comment>

Greetings and Salutations "that" Reba. ;)
                    Comment>

Hey there reba! Did you bring your rolling pin?
                      Comment>

Welcome Reba or welcome back?:)
                        Comment>
                        Working...
                        X
                        Articles - News - SiteMap