We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

just joined ... for better fellowship

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• just joined ... for better fellowship

I am 55y old.. brother in Jesus from India.. where many million idol Gods getting worships.. but i am worshiping true God who send His son to shed blood for my sins.. i was born again.. shepherd to three churches, bible teacher to our Bible college, leader/elder for this ministry where other ministers are working with me in ministry.. walking with Jesus from 28years.. i like to have better fellowship with Doers not preachers. i left the job and dedicated life to serve and work in remote areas which is not my native,.. married 32y .. living with son, daughter, few grown poor kids in home, wife,. sister..... my goal is to reach more people to present gospel, and to plant churches in new areas, and train and send ministers to fields.. (whole meaning developing the kingdom of God) I NEED ADVISES, GUIDANCE, PRAYERS AND FELLOWSHIP.. Every day we have battle i love to over come by your prayers.. thank you ..

Welcome to Cf.org Freedom. My prayers and best wishes, brother.

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post
      Welcome to Cf.org Freedom. My prayers and best wishes, brother.

God bless,
      William
      Thank you brother
      I am just fallowing (non denominational) Assembly truth (like Brethren)
      glad to have your invite and fellowship .. God bless you
      Comment>

Welcome to the forum. I hope you will find what you need here,
        Clyde Herrin's Blog
        Comment>

Hello and welcome Freedom
          Comment>

Originally posted by Origen View Post
            Hello and welcome Freedom
            Dear sir
            I am 55y old.. it is a great pleasure for me to have 70 y old senior believer in Jesus..
            I am serving in gospel fields.. in India
            I thank you for your great encouragement and welcome to me in forums
            i have read your invite in new people forum
            thank you.. pl let me know is there any restrictions for me here ? to write some mail to other people or to have some personal conversations here? to pray and to share and to fellowship..
            Please pray for our mission works ..
            God bless you sir
            Comment>

Originally posted by Freedom View Post
              it is a great pleasure for me to have 70 y old senior believer in Jesus
              That would be theophilus not me.

Comment>

Originally posted by Origen View Post
                That would be theophilus not me.
                yes mail is written to you.. but mistake to remember age because i read His mail before 10 minutes only.. sorry.. this mail is to you ..
                Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
                  Welcome to the forum. I hope you will find what you need here,
                  Sir thank you very much for your great encouragement
                  i am privileged to have 75y old senior person encouragement to me
                  thank you.. pl pray for my ministry matters in India
                  God bless you
                  Comment>

Originally posted by Freedom View Post
                    yes mail is written to you.. but mistake to remember age because i read His mail before 10 minutes only.. sorry.. this mail is to you ..
                    Nice to have you and I hope it will be rewarding.

Comment>

Welcome to CF.org I am glad to hear God has chosen you to spread the Gospel and plant churches in India. You have my prayers.
                      Comment>

Originally posted by wfredeemed009 View Post
                        Welcome to CF.org I am glad to hear God has chosen you to spread the Gospel and plant churches in India. You have my prayers.
                        Thank you sir...
                        Yes i am living to serve gospel in unreached areas and remote villages
                        working from 1988... in 1994 i decided to live and work in some new area which is not my native place.. and in same year (1994) i left the job and become as minister for Lord,,.
                        now the ministry is going and working with many tasks..
                        total 28 years walk in works to present gospel to people
                        pl pray,.,. thank you for encouragement .. God bless you
                        Comment>

God bless you as well Freedom. Do you happen to have any association with Mid India Church Partners – Partnering with Church Across the World ? A church I know of is quite active with them.
                          Comment>

Originally posted by wfredeemed009 View Post
                            God bless you as well Freedom. Do you happen to have any association with Mid India Church Partners – Partnering with Church Across the World ? A church I know of is quite active with them.
                            No sir... i am in Andhra pradesh state... i don't have links with them.. our ministry is started by me..now this is with lot of baby churches.. working in independent way... i hope i may have some better fellowship with some good people.. thank you..
                            Comment>

So Freedom,

Tell us about the obstacles you face in India, and how the Lord is working through your ministry today?

God bless,
                              William
                              Comment>
                              Working...
                              X
                              Articles - News - SiteMap