We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

College help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• College help

Hello everyone, my name is Riley i'm 18 years old. I know this is slightly out of the ordinary but i'm a little desperate for money. You see i'm a college student struggling to get by.. my mother died 4 months ago and my father left at a young age. I had promised her i wouldnt drop out of college and that i would finish through but it is so difficult working 2 jobs while maintaining a 4.0 gpa. I know god's plan for me will be great and i know that i'm working hard to invision my future. College is hard and being on my own is tough. I'm too ashamed to ask for help at the church i regularly attend.. so i thought i'd try my fellow internet believers.
    Anything will go a long way!! Thanks so much!! God Bless!

Moderation: Link Removed

Hello Rills,

What is wrong with College loans?

Your best bet is to ask from people that you know, including your church. It is my suggestion that you put your pride to the side and ask for help or spread awareness of your circumstance through your church. Perhaps in your congregation's collective wisdom some alternatives may be known to you.

We do not allow solicitation on this site, because we cannot nor want to take the time to verify the validity of your requests. If you wish to advertise on this site then you can click the "Advertise Here" block on the right column of the site. Our Ad spacing is among the cheapest, we go through Beacon ads which handles and arranges our advertisements.

God bless,
    William
    Comment>
    Working...
    X
    Articles - News - SiteMap