We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

New here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New here

Greetings, my name is Jesse, I am 28 and live in Scottsdale, AZ I have been a christian since preschool. I attend rock church assembly of God here in Scottsdale. I look forward to getting to know you all and learning from one another.

Hi Jesse, WELCOME TO CF :)

I'm glad you found us and decided to join us, and I look forward to getting to know you and to growing in Christ together with you as well.

God bless you! (Numbers 6:24-26)

--David
    Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
    Comment>

Welcome Jesse
      Comment>

Originally posted by Jesse Amster View Post
        Greetings, my name is Jesse, I am 28 and live in Scottsdale, AZ I have been a christian since preschool. I attend rock church assembly of God here in Scottsdale. I look forward to getting to know you all and learning from one another.
        Welcome to Christforums, Jesse!

God bless,
        William
        Comment>

Welcome Jesse, !
          Comment>

Welcome to the forum.
            Clyde Herrin's Blog
            Comment>

Hey Jess, good to hear. I'm new here too- hi everyone
              Comment>

Originally posted by wfredeemed009 View Post
                Hey Jess, good to hear. I'm new here too- hi everyone
                Welcome wfredeemed!

Hope your time here in fellowship is fruitful!

God bless,
                William
                Comment>

Thanks, I'm feeling confident about that.
                  Comment>

Originally posted by Jesse Amster View Post
                    Thank you, I am a little late in getting back. I lived in Buckeye, and pastored a church near there. I went to Grand Canyon University when it was a College. I graduated in 1985, was a Southern Baptist College back them. I liked the area except for the five hottest months of the year. The winters were ok. But we live in Missouri now and we get a full four seasons including snow, but not too much, summers here are quite humid and hot about 105 degrees. So thanks for the welcome.
                    Comment>
                    Working...
                    X
                    Articles - News - SiteMap