We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Hey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey

Hey, I just registered on this forums pretty much all of curiousity. But before i'd start reacting/creating all sorts of posts i figured lets first introduce myself.
    I'm Joël and im only 14 years old at this moment. I am an Atheist (even though one side of my family is purely Catholic and the other side is Jehovah's Witness) but i've always been interested in religion and with that especially the view of different (groups of) people on certain subjects.
    Not very much else is there to tell about me that could be of any interest.

Hi Joel, I already said "hi" to you on your other thread, but I didn't know you were an atheist, or that you are only 14 (WOW, you write and express yourself very well for a 14 yr old :)). I'm very glad you decided to join us here and I look forward to seeing you and getting to know you better out on the boards.

If your family is divided between Roman Catholic and Jehovah's Witness, which were you raised as, RC or JW .. or perhaps BOTH somehow?

Thanks!

Yours and His,
    David
    Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
    Comment>

Hello Joel
      Comment>

Welcome to the forum.
        Clyde Herrin's Blog
        Comment>

HI Joel. I hope you can get some idea what Christianity really is while you are here. Do you have any question that you always wanted to ask but were afraid to ask?
          Comment>
          Working...
          X
          Articles - News - SiteMap