We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Hello, new here

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello, new here

Hi everyone, I just registered on the forums :)

I'll come out right now and say I'm an atheist, but I've also been interested in religions and theology since I was maybe 15 (so half of my life) and I hope to find some stimulating discussions here. I will make an effort to stay respectful of everyone's beliefs and hope that they in turn are respectful of mine. Well, I'll get to exploring and I will see you guys around the forums :cool:

Welcome LadyDai
    Comment>

Hi LadyDai, WELCOME TO CF :) Thanks for joining us and I look forward to seeing you out on the boards and getting to know you as well.

Yours and His,
      David
      Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
      Comment>

Welcome to the forum.
        Clyde Herrin's Blog
        Comment>

Welcome and I hope you will look around and don't be afraid to ask any questions you might have.
          Comment>
          Working...
          X
          Articles - News - SiteMap