We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Jesus Christ is the Lord of God

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jesus Christ is the Lord of God

I have joined this forum to help the new Christian grow in the Lord. I know how difficult it is in the early years when Satan is working harder than ever before to keep you from the knowledge of God that all the saints of God attain called Eternal Life. God bless you all for eternity.

Welcome bornofgod,

Hope you find the fellowship here fruitful!

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post
      Welcome bornofgod,

Hope you find the fellowship here fruitful!

God bless,
      William
      Anything from the Lord is fruitful and an eternal blessing. However, I expect the attacks from those who are still blind to the full knowledge of the Truth. That's why the Lord led me here to help His children through those attacks.
      Comment>

Well, welcome. I just joined yesterday. I think you will find that most of us are a pretty welcoming batch of people. I don't think you have too much to worry about in terms of being attacked for your beliefs. But you will likely enrich our board with your thoughts and ideas. So I am glad you are here.
        Comment>

Originally posted by Diego View Post
          Well, welcome. I just joined yesterday. I think you will find that most of us are a pretty welcoming batch of people. I don't think you have too much to worry about in terms of being attacked for your beliefs. But you will likely enrich our board with your thoughts and ideas. So I am glad you are here.
          Wherever the Truth is told in this world filled with Satan and the things of the Beast, I am attacked. But that's all part of the plan until the end of this age which is soon here now that we know exactly what the Tree of Life is.
          Comment>
          Working...
          X
          Articles - News - SiteMap