We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

I am a newbe. I just want to say Hi.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a newbe. I just want to say Hi.

I like hearing about what others think, and how they understand life and how they live Following Jesus Christ. Being a Christian is not easy these days. The World and its attractions have slipped into most Followers lives. I think its very easy to make a wrong choice, and before you know it we get side tracked. For me its a daily renewal of the Holy Spirit being in control of my life. I hope to be an encouragement in all my days.

I agree that too many Christians are influenced by the attractions of the world. Welcome to the forum.
    Clyde Herrin's Blog
    Comment>

Welcome Justme
      Comment>

Welcome justme!

God bless,
        William
        Comment>

Hey Justme, WELCOME TO CF :)

Yours and His,
          David
          Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
          Comment>

Welcome Justme :-) I am new here too my name is Fenderen
            Comment>

JUSTME, welcome aboard! Glad to have you join us!
              Comment>

Welcome justme
                Comment>

To all that gave me such warm welcomes, thank you so very much! I was not able to post until today, so forgive my late response. Again, thanks.
                  Comment>
                  Working...
                  X
                  Articles - News - SiteMap