We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, I am a fairly new Christian and have decided to join here to grow my faith. I know a life without Christ is a dull one; a life with Christ is fruitful and fulfilling. I hope to meet many members here which I can share this journey with and learn more about Christ; I'm excited to be involved in the many threads that exist here, I am from the UK and I live in the county Derbyshire...I'm afraid to say that Christianity is not as prominent here, however I live in hope that God reaches out to all of those that are lost. If there is anything you would like to know, please do not hesitate to ask.

Welcome Blessed Pathway
    Comment>

Originally posted by Origen View Post
      Welcome Blessed Pathway
      Thank you Origen.
      I have to say, on a quick browse, this forum looks excellent.
      Comment>

Originally posted by Blessed Pathway View Post
        Thank you Origen.
        I have to say, on a quick browse, this forum looks excellent.
        I am sure you will find a this forum helpful and the members very nice.

Comment>

Welcome to Christforums Blessed Pathway!

God bless,
          William
          Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post

God bless,
            William
            Except for this guy who is tyrant lol

Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post

God bless,
              William
              Thank you for your kind welcome.
              Comment>

Hi BP, WELCOME TO CF :) I'm glad you decided to join us and I look forward to growing in Christ together with you!

I'm sorry to hear that Christianity is not so highly regarded where you live. Have you had trouble finding a good church to attend as a result?

God bless you! (Numbers 6:24-26; Jude 24-25)

Yours in Christ,
                David
                Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
                Comment>

Originally posted by St_Worm2 View Post
                  Hi BP, WELCOME TO CF :) I'm glad you decided to join us and I look forward to growing in Christ together with you!

I'm sorry to hear that Christianity is not so highly regarded where you live. Have you had trouble finding a good church to attend as a result?

God bless you! (Numbers 6:24-26; Jude 24-25)

Yours in Christ,
                  David
                  Thank you for your welcome.
                  There is a few Churches in our area however I have not attended regularly...I do attend one of the Christmas services though. I am not sure that these Churches are right for me...I hope soon that I can find a Church that I am happy with.
                  Thank you for sharing the passages. ;)
                  Comment>

Welcome to the forum. I pray that God will help you to find a church that will teach you the Word and will give you opportunities to serve God.
                    Clyde Herrin's Blog
                    Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
                      Welcome to the forum. I pray that God will help you to find a church that will teach you the Word and will give you opportunities to serve God.
                      Thank you, I am thankful of your prayers.
                      Comment>

Originally posted by Blessed Pathway View Post
                        Thank you for your welcome.
                        There is a few Churches in our area however I have not attended regularly...I do attend one of the Christmas services though. I am not sure that these Churches are right for me...I hope soon that I can find a Church that I am happy with.
                        Thank you for sharing the passages. ;)
                        Hi BP, I heard this message and thought about you, not only because it talks about the importance of fellowship in the believer's life, but because Rev. Ian Hamilton preaches/teaches in the UK. This is a "Renewing Your Mind" broadcast that is typically made by Dr. Sproul, but in this case, the teaching series called, "The Reformed Pastor", is something that UK preacher Hamilton is teaching instead (he ministers in Cambridge, England BTW). It is excellent, and if you'd like to listen to it (it's about 25 minutes long), click here.

Yours in Christ,
                        David
                        Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
                        Comment>

Originally posted by St_Worm2 View Post

Hi BP, I heard this message and thought about you, not only because it talks about the importance of fellowship in the believer's life, but because Rev. Ian Hamilton preaches/teaches in the UK. This is a "Renewing Your Mind" broadcast that is typically made by Dr. Sproul, but in this case, the teaching series called, "The Reformed Pastor", is something that UK preacher Hamilton is teaching instead (he ministers in Cambridge, England BTW). It is excellent, and if you'd like to listen to it (it's about 25 minutes long), click here.

Yours in Christ,
                          David
                          Hello,

Thank you for the link which you've included...I will be sure to listen to this. :)
                          Comment>

It's good to be a Christian and be in the midst of Christians.
                            Comment>
                            Working...
                            X
                            Articles - News - SiteMap