We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Just introducing myself. I grew up in a Pentecostal Church and went to a Pentecostal College (non-theological degree). After college, I researched to find which denomination is most biblically legitimate, which should tell you which church I am now a member of. :cool:

Hobbies include gardening, health nuttery, and polyglottony.

I'm sorry if I can sound a little abrupt and rough, and maybe even lacking in social skills. But, I make up for it in good looks! :eek:

I make it a point every day to try to set aside my will for God's will.

Glad to have you Cornelius!

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Originally posted by Cornelius View Post
      Just introducing myself. I grew up in a Pentecostal Church and went to a Pentecostal College (non-theological degree). After college, I researched to find which denomination is most biblically legitimate, which should tell you which church I am now a member of. :cool:
      Teehee - you have my curiosity. Since you haven't posted in a denominational faith group or even non-denominational one at that, I am left only presuming.

Originally posted by Cornelius View Post
      I'm sorry if I can sound a little abrupt and rough, and maybe even lacking in social skills. But, I make up for it in good looks! :eek:
      It's great having you here in the forum having made positive contributions to discussions. I especially enjoy your statistics.

One of the most difficult things personally for me in providing a public platform is being tolerant of other views different than my own. There's a balance between being controlling and at the same time "having control" and letting things slide in order to promote growth despite disrespect. At this stage of the forum development, those here now are going to leave the greatest impression on people coming and viewing the forum. Another words, I believe the group here now, active, are the core of foundational members.

If you ever have in your busy schedule time to put aside each day and wish to contribute to the forum, and if the forum grows to the point where moderation is needed.... I may hit you up for a moderation position. As is now, I have things under control (Spam). If the forum ever grows to the size I hope, definitely, I'll need some help with different time zones.

Just something to keep in mind, Cornelius, and thanks again for joining us.

God bless,
      William

Comment>
      Working...
      X
      Articles - News - SiteMap