We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Hey ChristianForums!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey ChristianForums!

Hey everyone!

My name is Ciyana. I'm going through a difficult and scary time in my life right now and I know the only way to be victorious is to surround myself with the body of Christ. I look forward to meeting new people on this journey to peace and happiness!

God Bless! ♡

Hello ccangel96!

Happy you found us! And welcome to CF!

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Welcome ccangel96
      Comment>

Hi Ciyana, WELCOME TO CF :) I'm glad you joined us, but I'm sorry to hear about your struggles! If you'd like, please let us know how we can be praying for you! (we have a Prayer Wall here)

Looking forward to seeing you around the boards and to growing in Christ together with you :)

God bless you! (Numbers 6:24-26; Isaiah 41:10; Jeremiah 29:11; Jude 24-25)

--David

"Do not fear, for I am with you; do not anxiously look about you, for I am
        your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, surely I
        will uphold you with My righteous right hand"

Isaiah 41:10

Last edited by David Lee; 08-28-2016, 10:13 PM.
        Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
        Comment>

Welcome to you, and we'll be praying. May you find comfort in the Lord, and if we can help, please let us know. :)
          Comment>

You should always be prayerful. Remember to thank God for keeping you alive till now. We all go through challenges and we need to face them courageously. Through prayers we come to get that we can live positively no matter the situation. I pray that God hears your prayers.
            Comment>

Welcome to the forum. I hope you will find what you are looking for here.
              Clyde Herrin's Blog
              Comment>
              Working...
              X
              Articles - News - SiteMap