We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Hello everyone!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone!

Blessings!

I'm Shayla from Wilkes-Barre, PA. I belong to the United Methodist Church, but I'm rather concerned about recent tendencies in it. I think I'm a traditionalist. At the same time, I want peace among us. But as a result I feel some kind of lonely...

Anyway, I'd be glad to meet you all.

Hello and welcome Shayla
    Comment>

Welcome to the forum. If you are concerned about recent tendencies in the Methodist Church you should fit right in.
      Clyde Herrin's Blog
      Comment>

Welcome to this forum. Glad you are here :-)
        Comment>

Hi Shayla, WELCOME TO CF :)

Thanks for joining us! I look forward to getting to know you and to growing in Christ together with you! BTW, there's nothing wrong with being a "traditionalist" around this place as there are plenty of us here who are ;)

God bless you! (Numbers 6:24-26)

--David

"He who hears My word, and believes Him who sent Me,
          has eternal life, & does not come into judgment,
          but has passed out of death into life"

John 5:24
          Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
          Comment>

thanks for the reply everyone! god bless
            Comment>

Greetings and salutations!:)
              Comment>
              Working...
              X
              Articles - News - SiteMap