We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Good Evening!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Evening!

I thought I should stop by an introduce myself. My name is Mike and I live in the mid-Atlantic United States. I attended private Catholic school from kindergarten through eighth grade. After leaving private school and going to public high school I found myself going to church less and less, I have begun to find my faith again. I have come to the forum to see other peoples thoughts and hopefully be able to contribute my two cents and experience. I am always open for discussion and I am looking forward to contributing in constructive ways.I look forward to our further discussions and conversations.

Respectfully,
    Mike

Welcome to the forums Mike!
    Comment>

HI Mike, WELCOME TO CF, thanks for joining us here :)

I'm especially glad to hear that you found your way back to the faith and, of course, to God :):)

God bless you! (Numbers 6:24-26)

--David
      Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
      Comment>

Welcome Mike. Glad you joined us!

God bless,
        William
        Comment>

Hello and welcome Mike
          Comment>

Welcome to the forum. I hope you will find what you are looking for here.
            Clyde Herrin's Blog
            Comment>

Hello and welcome.
              Jump on in, the conversation is great.
              Comment>
              Working...
              X
              Articles - News - SiteMap