We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Great to BE here! Hope I am not canned because of My Faith- as most forums do, rather quickly!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great to BE here! Hope I am not canned because of My Faith- as most forums do, rather quickly!

No matter whether I am tactful or not- many forums ban me when Truth is brought out. Yes, I know- we All think we have it; but the 'proof is in the pudding'- whatever That means! heh It's verifiable by scripture.

Welcome to the forum. I suppose you realize that what is Truth to one person is heresy to another. I will be praying for you, that God will open your mind to what is the real Truth.
    Clyde Herrin's Blog
    Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
      Welcome to the forum. I suppose you realize that what is Truth to one person is heresy to another. I will be praying for you, that God will open your mind to what is the real Truth.
      I know that all too well! Yet- do YOU think the Bible supports all the many different dogmas, Theo?
      Comment>

Originally posted by theMadJW View Post
        No matter whether I am tactful or not- many forums ban me when Truth is brought out. Yes, I know- we All think we have it; but the 'proof is in the pudding'- whatever That means! heh It's verifiable by scripture.
        Hi theMadJW, in case you are wondering, your posts here have all been anything but, "tactful" :rolleyes:
        Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
        Comment>

Originally posted by St_Worm2 View Post

Hi theMadJW, in case you are wondering, your posts here have all been anything but, "tactful" :rolleyes:
          Or interesting, or informative. In fact they were quit predictable given JW theology.

Comment>

Originally posted by theMadJW View Post

I know that all too well! Yet- do YOU think the Bible supports all the many different dogmas, Theo?
            No, but only those who have the Holy Spirit within them to guide them can correctly understand the Bible.
            Clyde Herrin's Blog
            Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
              No, but only those who have the Holy Spirit within them to guide them can correctly understand the Bible.
              Comment>
              Working...
              X
              Articles - News - SiteMap