We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Thank you for having me.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you for having me.

I am beginning a new business venture. With that being said, I know that foundation must be of God..my strength my foundation my rock my shield my amour. So I must thank God for using all of you...his hands and feet...bringing Christ into homes in a modern way...so that we may share the good news of salvation...I have missed being surrounded by Believers in Christ-constantly. I am blessed to have that loving feeling again.

Hi SNK, WELCOME TO CF and thank you for joining us :) You said you, "missed being surrounded by Believers in Christ-constantly". If you don't mind me asking, are you returning to the faith after a time away from it, or are you a brand new believer?

In either case, blessings to you in Christ! (Numbers 6:24-26)

~David
    Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
    Comment>

Welcome SNK
      Comment>

I was blessed to have worked for BLOC Ministries of Cincinnati, Ohio. I was the Assistant to the Exec. Director-Dwight Young. I never envisioned myself working for a faith based non-profit. The job title suited me perfectly...but what did I know about supporting a community Pastor who wore t-shirts and jeans to City Council meetings. Coming from a corporate background-I knew I had my work cut out for me AND the religious thing too?? Dwight told me BLOC needed me more than I needed the organization...we agreed the day he hired me that we needed each other...thus my spiritual journey began that day. Fast foward: 1yr 6mos later...I was baptized...so were my teenage children-their own personal choice..we became followers of Rev. Tony Harris-Highland Ave Baptist Church..and as a result my God given talent, I helped put BLOC Ministries on the map...and in case your wondering what BLOC stands for: Believing and Living One Christ. I was blessed-I worked with Believers and since I tend to immerse myself in my careers...lets just say I always found myself in constant fellowship. God has called me to focus on rebuilding my family so I have left my first Christian family. It's different out here in the secular world-it's nice to reconnect.
        Comment>

Welcome to the forums!
          Comment>
          Working...
          X
          Articles - News - SiteMap