We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Just a Guy Looking to Discuss with Non Radical Christians

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a Guy Looking to Discuss with Non Radical Christians

Hello everyone! You can call me Josh.

Now, I want to say this first before anything else, I am not Christian. I align myself more with Atheism more than anything if I'm being honest. However, I'm not trying to debate my beliefs versus other peoples on this post, that can be saved for some other time where the thread is more oriented towards such a topic. Please however, just because I say this discredit my opinions or my ideals as many other people in the past have. I was raised in the Christian faith and believed in it up until about a year or two ago when I became older and started to form some of my own opinions and this is the one I came to.

Some things about me... I'm a game developer for a fairly not well known company and I love doing it. I live in the United States but I plan on moving to Japan (if my username wasn't making that obvious enough lol) after I complete my education at college. I love video games, I can go on and on about this all day but I'd prefer not to here.

I suppose the reason for me making an account on this forum was so that I can have some constructive, engaging, passionate, and realistic discussion and conversations with (who I call "good") Christians. I hope you all are the good and nice type of people I hope you are to be.

Hi Josh,WELCOME TO CF :) It's ok that you're not a Christian (well, at least until the end of week one anyway .................. just kidding ;)).

I look forward to seeing you out on the boards and getting to know you!

Yours and His,
    David
    Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
    Comment>

Hello Josh,

I am going to have to ask you to change your username. If you provide an username in English here I can change it for you.

Welcome to CF though. Hope you enjoy the fellowship here.

God bless,
      William
      Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post
        I am going to have to ask you to change your username. If you provide an username in English here I can change it for you.
        ;-; Alright haha. SeriousBacon would be good if that's alright, that's what my current username means anyway.

Comment>

Originally posted by 深刻なベーコン View Post

;-; Alright haha. SeriousBacon would be good if that's alright, that's what my current username means anyway.
          That's fine. Remember you'll have to login with that new username next time.
          Comment>

Hey Josh. Welcome aboard. :) For the most part, we try to be helpful and kind in here, but there are always opportunities for conversations to get out of hand. Christian forums are often like that. I'm curious about something though... you say that you are leaning toward atheism, yet you join a Christian website. Are you hoping to learn more about Christianity in order to fully decide on your choice? I hope that is the case and for that reason I pray that everyone in here is good to you and that you are kind in return. That's pretty much the only way that a Christian website should be run, because otherwise, fights can break out regularly and that's a bad situation. And as far as moving to Japan goes... that sounds very interesting. Have you been there before? I hope you really enjoy that transition and that you find everything you want out of life while there. :) Have a great day!
            Comment>

Welcome Josh
              Comment>

There is the possibility that we might be "familiar" with one another Josh. On most forums I am known as Preacherbob but like to use the simplicity of Bobby here. Would you perhaps be that same Josh P? Either way, welcome to the land of [for the most part] peaceful Christian discussion.
                Comment>

Welcome Josh. I'm rather new here myself. I am pretty much the opposite, I know for a fact that God and Jesus exist.

Welcome again.
                  Comment>
                  Working...
                  X
                  Articles - News - SiteMap