We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Caribbean girl

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caribbean girl

Hello everyone, I am new here. I am a Christian woman from Jamaica but living in Trinidad and Tobago where there are several other prominent religions.

Welcome Davienna
    Comment>

Welcome to the forum, great to have you as a new member here I'm relatively new still but have been enjoying my time here.
      Comment>

Hi Davienna, WELCOME TO CF :)

Yours and His,
        David
        Simul Justus et Peccator ~Martin Luther

"We are justified by faith alone, but the faith that justifies is never alone" ~John Calvin

"The Christian does not think God will love us because we are good, but that God will make us good because He loves us." ~C. S. Lewis

"The secret is Christ in me, not me in a different set of circumstances" ~Elisabeth Elliot

"The law is for the self-righteous to humble their pride; the Gospel is for the lost to remove their despair. ~C. H. Spurgeon
        Comment>

Hi Davienna, glad to have you here. You'll have a great time here.
          Comment>

Hello and welcome Davienna!

God bless,
            William
            Comment>

You are welcome. Hope will find this forum to be really helpful in your day to day Christian life. I have been around for a while but I have managed to learn a lot. I know that you will enjoy sharing about your Christian life.
              Comment>

Welcome to the forums.
                Comment>

Welcome aboard. It is always nice to see the geographical diversity here grow and grow, and Trinidad & Tobago is certainly somewhere that I am not too familiar with, so I am glad to see that you have found the site. It will be interesting to get your perspective on a lot of the issues and share our thoughts and discussions with you. Thanks for sharing and I cannot wait to hear more from you.
                  Comment>
                  Working...
                  X
                  Articles - News - SiteMap