We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Need help to be christian

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help to be christian

Hello,

I was born in Istanbul, Turkey and maybe you know, Turkey got a lot of muslim people. I make a decision and I want to be a christian. Actually I'm not a muslim and/or I'm not a religious person but I just want to know and be. Now, I moved to U.S. from Turkey in Feb. Now, I'm living and working in U.S.

And also I want to marry with a woman in church who is christian. And that's the reason I should be a christian. I'm loving Jesus and God also but I'm not beliving anything about muslims and their books or something like that because they are idiots.

I don't know what is the point of start. Is any body help me about be a christian who lives in Dallas? I got a friend and he is protestant and he is living Turkey. I've talked with him and he helped little bit but I told you, I don't know what is the point of start.

Thanks a lot and sorry for my bad english.

Hello Ermis,

Welcome to the forum.

Finding a God fearing bible believing church is a good start!

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Hello William,

Thank you so much but actually I'm looking a human who can help me directly. I just want to feel the real faith in my soul with her.

Thanks again.
      Comment>

Welcome ermis
        Comment>

Originally posted by ermis View Post
          Hello William,

Thank you so much but actually I'm looking a human who can help me directly. I just want to feel the real faith in my soul with her.

Thanks again.
          Are you looking for premarital counseling through the church, Ermis?

God bless,
          William
          Comment>

Kinda. And I'm so alone, need to meet new people.

Originally posted by William View Post

Are you looking for premarital counseling through the church, Ermis?

God bless,
            William
            Comment>

Welcome to the forum, Ermis. I would imagine there are a lot of good resources in the Dallas area as it a very large city and many Christians live there. I live far away from that area, so I cannot help directly, but I'm sure some others can do so.

Are there any resources, local congregations, etc., we can help you find?
              Comment>

Welcome to the forum Ermis. I'd also suggest that you start studying the bible ASAP. To get a feel of what Christianity is about read the Sermon on the Mountain — Mathew Chapter 5 - Mathew Chapter 7. Then read the Gospel of John. Once you are done read the other Gospels and the rest of the New Testament.
                Comment>

Thank you so much for your help. Yes, it will be good for me and I appreciate it.

Originally posted by Nahum View Post
                  Welcome to the forum, Ermis. I would imagine there are a lot of good resources in the Dallas area as it a very large city and many Christians live there. I live far away from that area, so I cannot help directly, but I'm sure some others can do so.

Are there any resources, local congregations, etc., we can help you find?
                  Comment>

I just want to feel the real faith in my soul with her.
                    Hey ermis, welcome to the forum. It seems you are in the right place. You are welcomed here. ermis, all you need to do to feel real faith is to know who Jesus is, what he did for you and who is he for you. Faith comes by hearing the word of God. You should start reading the four gospels and attend some sermons on grace of God. What I think how faith comes is that? When you realize the love of God by the sacrifice of Jesus at the cross, it produces love in your heart and when that love is produced, it yields trust and trust at its maturity becomes faith. Faith leads to works. You should spend more and more time with Lord and try to know more and more about him. That's my advice.
                    Comment>

Thank you so much but actually I'm looking a human who can help me directly.
                      The best way to meet others Christians is to attend a good church.
                      Clyde Herrin's Blog
                      Comment>

You should first learn to fear God and know that Christ died for our sins. You should be prayerful because by being prayerful, you allow God into your personal life. I will also pray for you so that you can receive Jesus to be your personal saviour. Know why you should never give up in life and God will give you a good life.
                        Comment>
                        Working...
                        X
                        Articles - News - SiteMap