We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Good evening! :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good evening! :)

Hi!
    I'm Daniel, a lutheran from Poland with a big plans to become a pastor. When I was at my life's pit Jesus showed me the way out.. and now I'm here :)
    I also hope that the time I'll be spending here- won't be a lost time.
    God bless you all!

Hello Daniel,

It is good to have another "Reformed" member here on the board. There's a Lutheran pastor here also that goes by the name RevT. Hope you both meet each other!

As you may encounter and notice, this forum is very diverse, open to all "professing" protestants and even them blasted Catholics :)

Just giving you a heads up, because I do not mean to insinuate that this board is "reformed" only.

May I ask you, is there a particular branch of Lutheranism you belong? My wife was from the Missouri Synod as a youth. I don't know whether the same Synods are worldwide?

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Unfortunately I belong to the church which is related to the LWF. I'm not happy because of that, neverthless God showed me this place when I was searching for him.
      The good fact is, that my church (Evangelical Lutheran Church of the Augsburg Confession in Poland) is yet much more conservative than other churches in LWF :)

And thanks for showing me the way around :)
      Comment>

Welcome Daniel
        Comment>

Welcome to the forum.
          Clyde Herrin's Blog
          Comment>

Welcome Daniel hope God will lead you from there to fulfilment of your dream. Actually, I too wanna be a Christian Pastor or any other member of the Church but God knows our destiny.
            Comment>

Originally posted by wisnia2168 View Post
              Unfortunately I belong to the church which is related to the LWF. I'm not happy because of that, neverthless God showed me this place when I was searching for him.
              The good fact is, that my church (Evangelical Lutheran Church of the Augsburg Confession in Poland) is yet much more conservative than other churches in LWF :)

And thanks for showing me the way around :)
              HI There friend!

Nice to have you pop by.

Well, not all LWF churches are terrible, but if you don't like the ELCAC in Poland just hook up with one of the Confessional Churches and get yourself trained, become a missionary in your own country. There's plenty of good churches nearby.

Otherwise- I hope you enjoy it here. I don't get in too often but will try to increase my presence when I can.

God Bless
              Comment>
              Working...
              X
              Articles - News - SiteMap