We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Hello from Arizona

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Arizona

Hello all
    I have been looking for a Christian forum to talk and share on for a while. I have lurked for a week or so and thought it was time to join . Y'all seem to be a great community. I will post more about my self later.
    Blessings
    Bill

Originally posted by Laish View Post
    Hello all
    I have been looking for a Christian forum to talk and share on for a while. I have lurked for a week or so and thought it was time to join . Y'all seem to be a great community. I will post more about my self later.
    Blessings
    Bill
    Welcome Bill!

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Thanks William !
      lol I just noticed that I had titled my first post Hell from Arizona. Instead of hello Thank goodness for edit post feature . No harm was ment I apologize for the mistake . Well I am off to a good start misspelled the first word on my first post . Too funny
      Blessings
      Bill
      Comment>

Hello and Welcome Laish
        Comment>

Thank you for the welcome Origen !
          Blessings
          Bill
          Comment>

Thanks William !
            lol I just noticed that I had titled my first post Hell from Arizona. Instead of hello Thank goodness for edit post feature . No harm was ment I apologize for the mistake . Well I am off to a good start misspelled the first word on my first post . Too funny
            Blessings
            Bill
            Ha! I didn't see your initial post before the edit, but I would of probably not thought anything of it since it is hot as hell in Arizona.

God bless,
            William
            Comment>

Hello all
              Blessings
              Bill
              Hey Laish, Welcome to the Forum! I am a new member myself and would like to get to know some new faces more intimately. I have a Youtube Channel if you have that and I answer questions and try to post uplifting messages for brothers and sisters in Christ. I would love for you to check it out and subscribe I post videos quite frequently. Aliquid Religion - YouTube
              Comment>
              Working...
              X
              Articles - News - SiteMap