We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Hello from the UK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from the UK

I saw my big brother Bobby Cole on here and decided to join him. My background with religion goes back to my school days where I went to a church school and attended Sunday school. In my day R.E (Religious Education) was compulsory, until High School, so I have always been brought up with religion.

I don't go to church any longer, but that's because of my current location (temporary) but my parents still light my christening candles on each birthday. I believe in God, Fate and Destiny, and I write about it on my blogs but with reference to everyday issues.

Welcome Ava
    Comment>

Welcome Ava.

Glad you joined us!
      Comment>

Great to see you here on this forum, Ava, and knowing you, I am sure that you will have some interesting ideas to share. I am also looking forward to reading your posts and discussing our ideas together.
        Bobby was just telling me that you were also joining the forum, and that is awesome news........
        Welcome ! !
        Comment>

Welcome to the forum.
          Clyde Herrin's Blog
          Comment>

Originally posted by Ava View Post
            I saw my big brother Bobby Cole on here and decided to join him. My background with religion goes back to my school days where I went to a church school and attended Sunday school. In my day R.E (Religious Education) was compulsory, until High School, so I have always been brought up with religion.

I don't go to church any longer, but that's because of my current location (temporary) but my parents still light my christening candles on each birthday. I believe in God, Fate and Destiny, and I write about it on my blogs but with reference to everyday issues.
            Ava!! What an absolutely wonderful surprise! I am not sure if this discussion group is ready for the two of us but we shall see in due time, will we not?
            I sincerely hope that this site will stimulate and challenge that great mind of yours!! God Bless.......Bobby

Comment>
            Working...
            X
            Articles - News - SiteMap