We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Greetings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Greetings

"Grace be unto you, and peace, from God our Father, and from the Lord Jesus Christ."

Welcome 2Pillars
    Comment>

Thank you for the welcome.
      Comment>

What type of topics interest you?
        Comment>

Well, I kinda like the Beginning of Creation or Genesis .... not from a traditional views.... but from a different perspective.
          Comment>

Originally posted by 2Pillars View Post
            Well, I kinda like the Beginning of Creation or Genesis .... not from a traditional views.... but from a different perspective.
            Really look forward to hearing what you think.

Maybe you would like vote in our poll.

Poll Question: Creationism, OEC or YEC? -Christforums

I start a thread called Genesis 1: A Polemic Against the Gods.

Genesis 1: A Polemic Against the Gods -Christforums

Comment>

Here's my take reading Gen. 1:1-5.... based on my Biblical perspective.

Genesis 1:1 is just a preface -The Story of the "Beginning" ... The Making of our Physical World.

Genesis 1:2 narrates us the condition of the deep (dark - void) before the world was.

Genesis 1:3 documents us the bringing forth of the Light before anything is made that was made; before the world was.

Genesis 1:4 the division / separation of Light from darkness - the first work of old.

Genesis 1:5 The evening & the morning, the first day.

Notice: The heaven and the earth were still formless and void on the first day. The first formation of the PHYSICAL heaven took place only on the 2nd day (Gen. 1:6-8) .... and our own physical heaven and earth were made on the 3rd day.

Comment>

I believe, I already participated in the "Poll" survey separately.... However, I am not sure why my post above which also has its own separate topic and thread (Genesis 1 - From a Different Perspective) was move and included in this thread!? Any thought? Thanks... God bless
                Comment>

Originally posted by 2Pillars View Post
                  I believe, I already participated in the "Poll" survey separately.... However, I am not sure why my post above which also has its own separate topic and thread (Genesis 1 - From a Different Perspective) was move and included in this thread!? Any thought? Thanks... God bless

Sorry 2Pillars,

Your post was merely moved to answer the question presented to you. The move, I hope is not deemed over or micro moderation, but rather thought better off here. Please do not let this deter you from further commenting.

And welcome to the forum!

God bless,
                  William
                  Comment>

Thanks for the warm welcome....

God bless
                    Comment>
                    Working...
                    X
                    Articles - News - SiteMap