We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Hi Peeps!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Peeps!

I am Bill Taylor, sometimes and in some circles known as Whiskey Tango 806. The whiskey is for Willis and tango for Taylor, I was the Crew Chief of 67806 in 1969 in Dau Tieng, Vietnam. I am one very fundamental Baptist. I do not define fundamental the same way the American Left Wing Press does today but I do do my very best to live for Christ every minute of every day, Fundamental Belief.

Welcome th1b.taylor!

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Greetings th1b.taylor
      Comment>

Originally posted by th1b.taylor View Post
        I am Bill Taylor, sometimes and in some circles known as Whiskey Tango 806. The whiskey is for Willis and tango for Taylor, I was the Crew Chief of 67806 in 1969 in Dau Tieng, Vietnam. I am one very fundamental Baptist. I do not define fundamental the same way the American Left Wing Press does today but I do do my very best to live for Christ every minute of every day, Fundamental Belief.
        Hi th1b.taylor,

What is a 67806?

Comment>

Well, hello there.
          Comment>

Originally posted by Knotical View Post
            Well, hello there.
            Are you signing up to moderate here? LOL! To much of that will make you dislike people. Sssshhhh! Nobody know we' re here.
            Comment>

And to you new, to me, folks, thank you for the welcome.
              Comment>

Are you signing up to moderate here? LOL! To much of that will make you dislike people. Sssshhhh! Nobody know we' re here.
                Nah, too much going on.
                Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post

Hi th1b.taylor,

What is a 67806?
                  Hi William, I came here and my unit crashed and I just got back here, That is the Tail Number on Baby, my UH-1H Huey Helicopter.
                  Comment>

Hi William, I came here and my unit crashed and I just got back here, That is the Tail Number on Baby, my UH-1H Huey Helicopter.
                    Hello Taylor,

Glad to see that you have your unit worked out. I wouldn't remember the tail number of the F-16 I was crew chief of if my life depended on it.

God bless,
                    William
                    Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post

Hello Taylor,

Glad to see that you have your unit worked out. I wouldn't remember the tail number of the F-16 I was crew chief of if my life depended on it.

God bless,
                      William
                      Ah, the difference! My baby was just that in my case. Every time we were shot all to pieces she got me and the others home. But do I have a tale for you.

This one is reported to be true. An Aviator in the Navy, they do not have pilots in the Navy, so this Aviator had completed his last tour in Vietnam and having made Ace was touring college campuses, encouraging young grads to join the Navy to fly.

After he was back on Carrier Duty he received a letter of inquiry from one, about to graduate. The youngster wanted his advise, should he join the Air Force or the Navy? He wrote the youngster in this way:
                      If you want to sleep in a nice warm bed with your wife, join the Air Force. If you want your mother-in-law and father-in-law to love you, join the Air Force. If you ever want to meet that cute little oriental girl at the end of the bar, join the Navy.

He signed it and then wrote;
                      PS What ever you do, do not join the Army except you have balls the size of basket balls, they're crazy.

And me... I have no idea what that meant! May God bless brother.
                      Comment>
                      Working...
                      X
                      Articles - News - SiteMap