We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Hello brothers and sisters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello brothers and sisters

Hello my fellow Christians. I'm a Christian who is trying to serve God as best as I can. I enjoy computers and technologies. I will be very happy to talk with other believers. :)

I do have a possible concern regarding this forum. See, I was at another forum before and I could not be there, because it seemed to me that whole forum just panders to atheists and heretics. They just give a lip service to Christianity and basically everything under the sun is allowed (mocking Christians, liberalism, insults, promotion of heresy and atheism etc.) even if it goes against Christian faith. If the opposite happened at some atheist board they will be banned in an instant. I think there is no reason for a Christian board to cater to atheists. So my question is, will this place also be like that forum? Or will the actual Christians be able to talk to each other without snide and ridicule from non-believers? Because, if it is the former, I am out of here.

Thanks.

Originally posted by inlight12 View Post
    Because, if it is the former, I am out of here.
    I'm outta here too if that's what is going on. :eek:

In all seriousness, welcome to Christforums, inlight.

Hope your fellowship here is fruitful.

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Hello inlight12
      Comment>

Welcome to the forum. I have been or forums like the one you describe and I can assure you that this forum isn't anything like it.
        Clyde Herrin's Blog
        Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap