We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Mackey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mackey

Hello all. My name's Mike, but I prefer to go by Mackey (my high school and internet nick-name). I'm a fifty something follower of Jesus Christ. I work as a physical therapist.
    I suppose I'd be referred to as a non-denominational Christian. I do not attend church. (gasp). But I promise I won't judge you if you do. ;)

Some of my favorite verses:
    Spoiler Alert!
    Look at the birds of the air, for they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns; yet your heavenly Father feeds them. ... “Therefore do not worry, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For after all these things the Gentiles seek. For your heavenly Father knows that you need all these things. But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.
    Matthew 6:26-31
    Then they said to Him, “What shall we do, that we may work the works of God?”
    Jesus answered and said to them, “This is the work of God, that you believe in Him whom He sent.”
    John 6:28-29
    For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast.
    Ephesians 2:8-9
    Therefore do not let anyone judge you by what you eat or drink, or with regard to a religious festival, a New Moon celebration or a Sabbath day. These are a shadow of the things that were to come; the reality, however, is found in Christ.
    Colossians 2:16-17
    For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
    John 3:17
    Last edited by Mackey; 03-16-2016, 09:21 PM.

Hi Mackey,

Welcome to the forum! Glad you joined up and looking forward to our engagements.

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Welcome Mackey
      Comment>

Welcome to the forum.
        Clyde Herrin's Blog
        Comment>

Welcome to you, Mackey :)
          Comment>
          Working...
          X