We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Hello! I am AGustOfWind

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello! I am AGustOfWind

I've been meaning to signup here for awhile. So, you'll probably see me around quite a bit! And, well, hi.

Hello AGustOfWind Nice to have you here.
    Comment>

Welcome to the forum.
      Clyde Herrin's Blog
      Comment>

Welcome AGustOfWind!!!
        Comment>

Hi AGustOfWind... hope you're a cool breeze and not a lot of hot air...

Welcome!

PermaFrost

Comment>

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody!
            Comment>

Hello...I'm new too. Welcome :)
              Comment>

Are you really under 17 years of age?

I didn't notice your age AGustofwind in your profile. I am glad you're here on this forum, I know we can get what some perceive as rough at times. Please do not take such posts personally when we are hammering out the word on the anvil of God.

I am praying that you grow in the faith and are blessed with discernment. I realize at your age that you're under a tremendous social influence.

God bless,
                William
                Comment>

Thirteen years old...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n11830[/ATTACH]

Comment>

hi and welcome. Let no-one put you down because of your age;) hope you like it here
                    Comment>

Originally posted by DOMINICHI View Post
                      Thirteen years old...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]n11830[/ATTACH]
                      Oh say what you want, we're all just people here :)
                      Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post
                        Are you really under 17 years of age?

I didn't notice your age AGustofwind in your profile. I am glad you're here on this forum, I know we can get what some perceive as rough at times. Please do not take such posts personally when we are hammering out the word on the anvil of God.

I am praying that you grow in the faith and are blessed with discernment. I realize at your age that you're under a tremendous social influence.

God bless,
                        William
                        Yes, I am.

Oh no, you're fine, thank you for the prayers though, I appreciate it. :) This is a nice place, it's why I haven't stopped posting, you don't come off as rough, you're just speaking your mind.

Again, thank you. God bless.
                        Comment>

Originally posted by waterseeker View Post
                          hi and welcome. Let no-one put you down because of your age;) hope you like it here

I won't, but thank you, I do like it here, lots of good, godly people here. 'Tis a good place.

"Age is an issue of mind over matter, if you don't mind, it doesn't matter" -Mark Twain
                          Comment>
                          Working...
                          X
                          Articles - News - SiteMap