We encourage new members to post a short introduction of themselves in this Christian forum category. Get to know each other and share your common interests or tell us what church you go to etc.

Saying Hello

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saying Hello

Hello there,

My name is James, nice to meet you all. I am pretty much a Christianforums refugee. For a season I was on Christianforums website, which at the time was helpful. Now the forum become so corrupt that I can't bare to get beyond the home page. At this point in my walk with Jesus, my rabbi has lead me to the Reformed faith, the complete sovereignty of God. In my search for a reformed minded forum I found this website.

I am looking forward to wholesome fellowship and discussion. Don't be fooled, I am a dork and computer geek when you get to know me =P well at least what my wife keeps telling me <_<

Welcome AWorkInProgress,

Happy to meet you. I hope your time here is enjoyable and fruitful both in discussion and fellowship.

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Welcome AWorkInProgress
      Comment>

Originally posted by AWorkInProgress View Post
        Don't be fooled, I am a dork and computer geek when you get to know me =P well at least what my wife keeps telling me <_<

Well, if she married you, you must have some redeeming qualities. (or maybe you're just filthy rich?)

PermaFrost
        Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap