X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

109 Sword verses of Quran

I recently finished reading the Quran and the 109 sword verses calling Muslims to violence and war against non believers. These verses are direct commands from Muhammad to his followers, and no slick wordsmithing or grammar gymnastics by liberals or pacifists can alter their true meaning. How shocking to discover that Muslim radical terroists have correctly interpreted these verses while peaceful "orthodox" Muslims have somehow missed the mark.
    Maybe, like many Christians, these peaceful mainstream Muslims do not read their own Holy Book. Pray they never do. Muhammed taught terror (Quran 3:151), religious dominance (Quran 9:33), and everlasting hate (Quran 60:4). Contrast this with Jesus who taught love, peace, kindness, and goodness (Heb 12:14) (Gal 5:22), and everlasting life (John3:16).
    Jesus never killed anyone. He was the Prince of Peace. Muslim terroists often yell "Allahu Akbar" (Allah is greatest). Ever heard of a Christian terroist who shouted, "Merry Christmas"? Yet, Christianity is often called the religion of hate and Islam the religion of Peace.
    When a nation's immigrants represent a clash of values, institute a dominating, uncompromising resistance to assimilation, and then sanction laws that identify with their own culture and ideology, is there historical precedent to warrant legitimate alarm? Simply ask the Native American Indian.

Originally posted by Chickenlittle View Post
    I recently finished reading the Quran and the 109 sword verses calling Muslims to violence and war against non believers. These verses are direct commands from Muhammad to his followers, and no slick wordsmithing or grammar gymnastics by liberals or pacifists can alter their true meaning. How shocking to discover that Muslim radical terroists have correctly interpreted these verses while peaceful "orthodox" Muslims have somehow missed the mark.
    Maybe, like many Christians, these peaceful mainstream Muslims do not read their own Holy Book. Pray they never do. Muhammed taught terror (Quran 3:151), religious dominance (Quran 9:33), and everlasting hate (Quran 60:4). Contrast this with Jesus who taught love, peace, kindness, and goodness (Heb 12:14) (Gal 5:22), and everlasting life (John3:16).
    Jesus never killed anyone. He was the Prince of Peace. Muslim terroists often yell "Allahu Akbar" (Allah is greatest). Ever heard of a Christian terroist who shouted, "Merry Christmas"? Yet, Christianity is often called the religion of hate and Islam the religion of Peace.
    When a nation's immigrants represent a clash of values, institute a dominating, uncompromising resistance to assimilation, and then sanction laws that identify with their own culture and ideology, is there historical precedent to warrant legitimate alarm? Simply ask the Native American Indian.
    I only read half the Qur'an before tossing it. Without proofing your Sura references, I agree. One either does or does not follow the Qur'an's teaching. Perhaps this is why "extremist" Islamist consider moderate Muslims apostate?

Regarding liberals, they'd rather have Christianity replaced with Islam unwittingly seeing Christianity destroyed. Ever hear the saying, the enemy of my enemy is my friend?

Why not ask our forefathers?

Brutal History of America’s First War With Islamic Terrorists - Christforums

God bless,
    William
    Comment>

Islam is the greatest threat against Christianity at this time. A few decades ago, Lebanon was 84% Christian and 4% Islam. When immigration of the Muslims began, the Christian pastors stood in their pulpits and invited these radicals in. Many conservative Christians wanted it stopped, but the liberal Christians believed they could convert these Muslims to Christianity. Today Lebanon is 85% Muslims and about 5% Christian. The Christians are allowed to remain so long as they do not witness to others and pay a tax that is used to spread Islam to other countries. The battle against Islam in America, like Lebanon, will be won or lost in the pulpit. God help us, because our pastors will not.
      Comment>

I think the bigger threat to Christianity is Atheism. Atheism is the reason why Muslims are being able to colonize Sweden. Majority of that country are registered as Christians but identifies as Atheist.The muslims have the advantage of Polygamy so they can easily have more children. Because most Christians In Sweden are turning to Atheism, They don't have children or refuse to have children. The glorifying of those cute miniature pets makes people prefer them over actual babies.

Muslims outside their domain can actually be converted. Especially those daughters who are sick of their lack of rights. The Atheist on the other hand are able to influence media.
        Last edited by Sparky; 07-12-2017, 01:12 PM.
        Comment>

Atheists are mostly a danger to themselves, for as salvation. Muslims, not atheists, force their views on others. Islam is quickly over throwing all of Europe.
          Fact: 500 churches closed in London alone, with 423 mosques built on the ruins: In all countries where Islam immigrates, they build their mosques on top of the sites where churches close. It is their symbol of burying Christianity.
          Fact: 23,000 terroists are at this moment being watched by English government: In Birmingham, second largest city in England, a huge minaret dominates the sky, with loudspeakers soon to call Islamic faithful to prayer, instead of church bells.
          Fact: London is now more Islamic than many Islamic countries combined. One of the leading judges in England ruled that the courts can no longer be based on Christian principles of individual rights, but now must be multicultural. Sound familiar? In America it is called "diversity" by our courts.
          Fact: London has now 100 sharia courts officially ( Hillary Clinton has stated publicly she could support Sharia in small pockets in America).
          Fact: Liberal professors in England's universities are pushing Islam, but scoffs at Christianity. Both France and England leaders, due to fear, are asking "restraint" in even discussing Islam.
          Fact: when Islam reaches about 5% population of countries they immigrate, they step up their terroist attacks, causing fear and economic chaos, where citizens will avoid large crowds, remaining in their homes rather than shop or assimilate.
          Comment>

A few decades ago, Lebanon was 84% Christian and 4% Islam.
            What is your source for this information? Lebanon has always had a higher proportion of Christians that other Arabic countries but I don't think it was ever 84%. I have also never heard any news about Christians being persecuted there.
            Clyde Herrin's Blog
            Comment>

My source is the book " Refuting Islam" by Dr Tom Wallace, a leading Christian author, writer, and lecturer on Islam. I have read about 50 books on Islam, but one of the best is the above and also " The Everlasting Hatred " by Hal Lindsey, author of " The Late Great Planet Earth" . Lindsey has written 20 best sellers and sold over 40 million books.
              We must be careful when we read books, because many authors are out to make money, but I have total faith in these two authors. Refuting Islam is a must read for pastors. It explains what can and cannot be said in the pulpits without churches losing income tax exempt status.. Everlasting Hatred traces Islam from Ishmael to present day with Bible scripture to explain what is now happening. Please read these two books if one has the time. Both are awesome. I wish I had thrown away the other 48 books.
              Another interesting source on Islam is "Jan Morgan Media", She is an award winning journalist and Second Amendment" Advocate. My research thus far shows her to be reliable, and her articles on the internet are awesome. A word of caution: there are many on the internet who claim to be x terroists and have converted to Christianity, but appear to be frauds. I have read books and heard lectures by one of these (Walid Shoebat) who is suspected by many to not be who he claims he is. Again, exercise caution, many are out to make money.
              Comment>

Also, I forgot to mention "Brigitte Gabriel". I believe she was born in Lebanon. Check her out on utube and also Wikipedia. She constantly remains under attack by the news media, and is an awesome debater. If she was a fraud, I suspect the liberal news media would know by now.
                Comment>

Sing a Little Louder

In a small town in Nazi Germany during WW ll sat a little church near the railroad tracks. Even the small German children knew what the Nazi government was doing to the Jewish population. Many could smell the flesh-filled smoke blowing from the death camps such as Austwich. When the trains came whistling by on Sunday mornings, the screaming and loud shouts for "help" echoed through the country side.
                  The box cars were filled with Jews, women and children, herded together like cattle, headed for market. Only, they were headed for the gas chambers. As the screams grew louder, the Christians in the small church simply sang louder. If that didn't drown out the crys for help, then the congregation prayed louder. Born again Christians, followers of Jesus Christ, refused to get involved.
                  As Christians, like Godly Jews of the Old Testament, we are called out to be "Watchmen on the Wall" and sound the trumpet when there is alarm or danger. Please read Ezekiel 33:6. Read it carefully with no wordsmithing. Read the last sentence. Christians need to warn the world about the dangers of Islam, abortion, homosexual marriage, and all other abominations.
                  Nowhere in the scriptures can I find where Christians are suppose to act like monks and withdraw from the world. We are called out to witness to others by the " Great Commission" of Jesus Christ. Remember the "woman at the well"? When she met Jesus, the first thing she did was run to her village and testify to others, " Come and meet this man I have seen". We need to tell others about Jesus, but never forget to warn others of dangers to our faith. Again--Ezekiel 33:6.
                  Comment>
                  Working...
                  X
                  Articles - News - SiteMap