Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have been here a short time.
    I find some posters nasty.
    That might be a reason for fewer posters.
    Nobody wants to be exposed to nasty remarks.
    Comment>

Originally posted by Paoli B. View Post
      I have to say unless someone has an agenda that is to disrupt, or attack the Bible or Orthodox Christianity seldom have I seen nasty remarks. So be alert to the posts made long before you view them at first. I have been on a number of so called forums, and they are so bad.
      Comment>

we are living in a day of age where freedom of expression & opinions have be forced to be reined back, similarly democracy also.. The catalyst being liberals, only wanting democracy & freedom of expression when it suits their agenda.. When something doesn't suit their agenda it is to be classed as offensive..

not only have liberals bullied their way into changing hate crimes to suit their agenda and want to silence anyone but their own, they also want to change our religion as it doesn't include their LGBT friends and degrades women according to them. These people are far more of a danger to our religion than Muslim's are.. Christianity will be the first religion to be banned if they get their way.

this is where I get back to topic, some people are able to hold a conversation/debate regarding differences of opinions in a mature & adult way, while others will be blatantly ignorant of another person's views and religion disregarding any facts and would belittle, bully and want to silence anyone who holds any opinion that isn't their own,
        my issue isn't with people who disagree with viewpoints of mine, my issue is with people who want to silence me, get me arrested for absolutely any opinion of mine, this has happened on a few Christian forums regarding differences of scripture.

unfortunately liberalism has it's foot in the door of Christianity wanting to change scripture or twist meanings of scripture to suit their worldly views..
        in my opinion I think Christians should fit political views around our religion & not the other way round.
        Comment>

Originally posted by Bliss View Post
          we are living in a day of age where freedom of expression & opinions have be forced to be reined back, similarly democracy also.. The catalyst being liberals, only wanting democracy & freedom of expression when it suits their agenda.. When something doesn't suit their agenda it is to be classed as offensive..

not only have liberals bullied their way into changing hate crimes to suit their agenda and want to silence anyone but their own, they also want to change our religion as it doesn't include their LGBT friends and degrades women according to them. These people are far more of a danger to our religion than Muslim's are.. Christianity will be the first religion to be banned if they get their way.

this is where I get back to topic, some people are able to hold a conversation/debate regarding differences of opinions in a mature & adult way, while others will be blatantly ignorant of another person's views and religion disregarding any facts and would belittle, bully and want to silence anyone who holds any opinion that isn't their own,
          my issue isn't with people who disagree with viewpoints of mine, my issue is with people who want to silence me, get me arrested for absolutely any opinion of mine, this has happened on a few Christian forums regarding differences of scripture.

unfortunately liberalism has it's foot in the door of Christianity wanting to change scripture or twist meanings of scripture to suit their worldly views..
          in my opinion I think Christians should fit political views around our religion & not the other way round.
          Bliss he made this post back on early November, and I believe he may have changed his mind now. Bleesings.
          Comment>

Originally posted by Paoli B. View Post
            I confess that I have been here for a little while and have not really come across any really nasty posts. What I have come across are several posters who have an agenda and seem to be here just to stir things up. Those posts and topics I avoid.
            Comment>

justme you may be right. I just noticed the date after I posted.
              Comment>

I would love to post but can't work out how to start a new topic on this website. I can only reply to other posts ...if you could tell me how to start a new thread, I'd be very grateful!
                Comment>

• theophilus
                  theophilus commented
                  Editing a comment
                  When you click on the name of a forum there should be a "New Topic" button at the upper left side. Just click on that button to start a new thread.

Originally posted by Agnes A View Post
                I would love to post but can't work out how to start a new topic on this website. I can only reply to other posts ...if you could tell me how to start a new thread, I'd be very grateful!
                Hi Agnes A,

I noticed you are a Catholic on a Protestant Forum. Do you really want to start a new thread?

Yours,

Deade
                Comment>

I'm not exactly a practising Catholic these days. But as I understand it Protestant and Catholic faiths are still quite closely allied in most ways.
                  Comment>

Originally posted by Jeanne D'Arc View Post
                    I'm not exactly a practising Catholic these days. But as I understand it Protestant and Catholic faiths are still quite closely allied in most ways.
                    I do not agree with that at all. There as so many Theological issues that separate Roman Catholicism and Protestantism. Truly its like nigh and day. I would rather let it stand like this then go into all the differences. There are so many differences still just as when the Reformation started. God Bless.
                    Comment>
                    Working...
                    X
                    Articles - News - SiteMap