A Christian forum to join in general communication with people from around the world.

Do you know the God´s love

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you know the God´s love

Happy new year to brothers and sisters,God does everything with God's love and mercy, just I rarely notice it. Even some time I forget God and misunderstand God's heart.I find it is hard to realize God's love ,today I read a story about God love which I feel good, I would like to share the love of God with everyone.

Me: God, can I ask You a question?
    God: Sure
    Me: Promise You won't get mad
    God: I promise
    Me: Why did You let so much stuff happen to me today?
    God: What do u mean?
    Me: Well, I woke up late
    God: Yes
    Me: My car took forever to start
    God: Okay
    Me: at lunch they made my sandwich wrong & I had to wait
    God: Hmmmm
    Me: On the way home, my phone went DEAD, just as I picked up a call
    God: All right
    Me: And on top of it all off, when I got home ~I just want to soak my feet in my new foot massager & relax. BUT it wouldn't work!!! Nothing went right today! Why did You do that?
    God: Let me see, the death angel was at your bed this morning & I had to send one of My Angels to battle him for your life. I let you sleep through that
    Me (humbled): OH
    GOD: I didn't let your car start because there was a drunk driver on your route that would have hit you if you were on the road.
    Me: (ashamed)
    God: The first person who made your sandwich today was sick & I didn't want you to catch what they have, I knew you couldn't afford to miss work.
    Me (embarrassed):Okay
    God: Your phone went dead because the person that was calling was going to give false witness about what you said on that call, I didn't even let you talk to them so you would be covered.
    Me (softly): I see God
    God: Oh and that foot massager, it had a shortage that was going to throw out all of the power in your house tonight. I didn't think you wanted to be in the dark.
    Me: I'm Sorry God
    God: Don't be sorry, just learn to Trust Me.... in All things , the Good & the bad.
    Me: I will trust You.
    God: And don't doubt that My plan for your day is Always Better than your plan.
    Me: I won't God. And let me just tell you God, Thank You for Everything today.
    God: You're welcome child. It was just another day being your God and I Love looking after My Children...

After reading this story, I am very moved. Because I think I still neglect God's love and forget God and misunderstand Cod. I treat things that come upon me with my eyes and mind. And what I pay attention to is the appearance of things. I rarely understand God's heart's desire and never consider why God arranges such things. So I often complain to God. But from this story I understand a little. As a result, God always love me, and He is always by my side. I believe everything is arranged by God perfectly. how about you? could you please share the love of God ?

I think that most people, including me, tend to focus too much on trusting God for our happiness.
    I am not hating on that view, God does claim to care and all things do work together for our good.
    On the flip side is the whole "and God's glory" aspect of things.
    I think about the death of Stephen. Was that God looking out for Stephen's 'comfort' or was he allowing Stephen to participate in God's glory?

One thing that always struck me powerfully was when God had allowed the world to fall in around his ears and Job responds with "Though he slay me, yet will I praise Him". It seems to me that 99.9% of the time, any praise we give God is nothing more than a simple thank you in recognition for what he has done. It is only when external circumstances would seem to indicate you had nothing to thank God for, that you have a chance to really offer something worthwhile to God ... praise in spite of outward appearances.

So are some problems a gift from God? An opportunity to really praise Him in spite of superficial circumstances.
    Comment>

Originally posted by atpollard View Post
      I think about the death of Stephen. Was that God looking out for Stephen's 'comfort' or was he allowing Stephen to participate in God's glory?
      Amen. Little in this world is as inspiring to me that the poor and lame who obey and praise God in spite of their circumstances. I see in them God's glory. I don't see God's glory in the middle-class who go to churches to be entertained, and who listen to preachers promising health, wealth, maybe a ticket to Heaven without death, and assurance of God's forgiveness without repentance.
      Comment>
      Working...
      X
      Articles - News - SiteMap