A Christian forum to join in general communication with people from around the world.

Season’s Greetings

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Season’s Greetings

I pray this has been a good Christmas for each of you. I don’t count the end of Christmas until January 6 when some people celebrate the presentation of our young Savior to the gentiles (the Magi). Why limit Christmas to just one day when we can have it for twelve days?

If you can’t be with friends and family, many churches have Christmas dinners, even if not on Christmas day. If you were alone this past Christmas, that’s something to think about for next year.

I was served something labeled “Silk Nog”, an imitation Eggnog. Yuk. Think frothy soymilk with nutmeg. I hope all of you avoided that indignation. Oh, and good thing Christmas isn’t really about presents, ‘cause I was disappointed on that score. :)

God Bless each and every one of you.

Originally posted by Cornelius View Post
    Oh, and good thing Christmas isn’t really about presents, ‘cause I was disappointed on that score. :)
    Tell me about it. I must of been a bad boy beyond, because Santa didn't even give me a lump of coal. I mean in previous years I began charcoal drawing, he must of caught on to it and realized I even enjoyed that gift. :(

God bless,
    William
    Comment>
    Working...
    X
    Articles - News - SiteMap