A Christian forum to join in general communication with people from around the world.

Why I Love Jesus But Reject Islam

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I Love Jesus But Reject Islam

Not only do I reject Islam, but I hate Islam.

Ship Alone.
    Comment>

The man has some crazy skills to be so detailed but rhyme so well. I've never heard a rap that was so well made. There is a point where Muslims are ridiculous believed that Muhammad was some holy profit when he married a six year old and raped her when she was nine. Jesus at least lived a life a servitude to God and the people he loved.
      Comment>

I love Jesus but I don't hate Islam. There are some points in Quran that shares similarities with the teachings of Jesus Christ and Buddha. Whatever the religion is, I respect every beliefs as long as it is rationally sound and doesn't cause harm to people.
        Comment>

Hmm Christianity is about loving thy next and respecting others? Then how come some of you hate the religion Islam? Dont hate the religion, judge the people who misinterpret the religion, and uses the other people for evil.
          Comment>

Originally posted by biege View Post
            There are some points in Quran that shares similarities with the teachings of Jesus Christ and Buddha.
            There may be some similar teachings but the Quran denies the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus. In doing this it bars its adherents from receiving God's gift of eternal life. We should love Muslims but the best way to express that love is to show them how they can be saved and warn them about the lies they are bring taught from the Quran.
            Clyde Herrin's Blog
            Comment>

Originally posted by theophilus View Post
              There may be some similar teachings but the Quran denies the crucifixion and resurrection of Jesus. In doing this it bars its adherents from receiving God's gift of eternal life. We should love Muslims but the best way to express that love is to show them how they can be saved and warn them about the lies they are bring taught from the Quran.
              I agree with your comment but the question is, how can we tell them about it if their minds are closed when it comes to Christianity. Most of the Muslims I know don't like to even talk about religion most specially religion outside Islam. I guess, I should just be praying for them, but do you think this should be enough?
              Comment>

Originally posted by biege View Post
                I guess, I should just be praying for them, but do you think this should be enough?
                Any attempt to reach Muslims or anyone else with the gospel should begin with prayer. If you do this, God will open their hearts to the truth and perhaps he will give you opportunities to tell them how to be saved.
                Clyde Herrin's Blog
                Comment>

Any attempt to reach Muslims or anyone else with the gospel should begin with prayer. If you do this, God will open their hearts to the truth and perhaps he will give you opportunities to tell them how to be saved.
                  Hmm... I was actually thinking about this. I'm sure God will help me figure this out in some point.
                  Comment>

I think people are judged by what they know. Muslims won't go to hell for stuff they were not aware of. In my view, that's the most fair way to do things, and the Bible backs up my claim.

Note, in a Muslim land it's difficult for them to understand who Christ really is, due to the fact so much brainwashing is going on. Plus, they may not have access to the Bible and proper teachers.
                    Comment>

Originally posted by Jason76 View Post
                      Muslims won't go to hell for stuff they were not aware of.
                      God has given everyone, including Muslims, an innate knowledge of right and wrong.
                      For when Gentiles, who do not have the law, by nature do what the law requires, they are a law to themselves, even though they do not have the law. They show that the work of the law is written on their hearts, while their conscience also bears witness, and their conflicting thoughts accuse or even excuse them on that day when, according to my gospel, God judges the secrets of men by Christ Jesus.
                      (Romans 2:14-16 ESV)
                      All of have failed to live up to what we know of right and wrong so God can justly condemn all of us to Hell. What most Muslims do lack is the knowledge of how we can be forgiven by putting our faith in Jesus Christ.
                      Clyde Herrin's Blog
                      Comment>

All of have failed to live up to what we know of right and wrong so God can justly condemn all of us to Hell. What most Muslims do lack is the knowledge of how we can be forgiven by putting our faith in Jesus Christ.
                        If they don't know how to be saved, then how can God condemn them? You mentioned that all Muslims failed to live up to God. However, the degree in which certain Muslims have made amends probably varies. Plus again, we have to consider that will all of them, Christ has not been revealed.
                        Comment>

Originally posted by LeapOfFaith89 View Post
                          The man has some crazy skills to be so detailed but rhyme so well. I've never heard a rap that was so well made. There is a point where Muslims are ridiculous believed that Muhammad was some holy profit when he married a six year old and raped her when she was nine. Jesus at least lived a life a servitude to God and the people he loved.

I completely agree that Jesus lived in servitude and expressways he and holy and pure. But, don't forget that Christianity is different t kind of religion, still, in the ways of the history, it as polluted with the politics and war.

By Islam, at that time a girl can only marry if she was old enough, and by standards of that time - when she was able to bear children.

If I am not wrong girls are able to have children pretty early, so I have no doubts that she was only a child when they consummate their marriage.

At the standards of that time, there was no rape and women had no rights to refuse anything so their husbands can do anything they like to them.

Comment>

Originally posted by Jason76 View Post
                            If they don't know how to be saved, then how can God condemn them?
                            They know what God requires and have failed to do it. That is all that is necessary for God to justly condemn them. God is under no obligation to make a way for us to be forgiven. He chose to do so because of his love.
                            By grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.
                            (Ephesians 2:8-9 ESV)
                            Grace is favor that God chooses to show us even though we don't deserve it.
                            Clyde Herrin's Blog
                            Comment>

God made his decision about teh world he created far back before us, and through the history, he was testing humanity.
                              If he chose to show us love and let us prosper and be it was completely his decision, I believe we have little to do with it.
                              Probably he was very satisfied with his work and made us what we are.
                              From that aspect, one religion is only a way, our definition of teh worship and he is only one. What does it make which religion fails to describe him completely if we are all humans?
                              Comment>
                              Working...
                              X
                              Articles - News - SiteMap