A Christian forum to join in general communication with people from around the world.

Coffee

Collapse
X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coffee

Christ
    Offers
    Forgiveness
    For
    Everyone
    Everywhere
    Clyde Herrin's Blog

That makes me want to have a coffee. :-)
    Comment>

So coffee is salvation? That explains why it looks so good first thing in the morning!
      Comment>

Originally posted by ChatterBox View Post
        So coffee is salvation? That explains why it looks so good first thing in the morning!
        Repent before you drink your coffee. :-)
        Comment>

Hi theophilus! Thankyou for introducing me to this forum. I send you a virtual coffee.
          Comment>

I think judging by your age you are actually a different theophilus from the one I know. But I send you a virtual coffee nonetheless :)
            Comment>

Originally posted by Chasinglight View Post
              I think judging by your age you are actually a different theophilus from the one I know.
              I can think of another Theophilus, but he is way older than either theophilus or the one you know. That would be the one to whom Doctor Luke wrote the Gospel of Luke and the book of Acts! See Luke 1:3-4 and Acts 1:1-2.
              Comment>

Originally posted by Chasinglight View Post
                I think judging by your age you are actually a different theophilus from the one I know. But I send you a virtual coffee nonetheless :)
                No, I'm the same theophilus from Spiritual Forums. I'm glad you took my advice to come here. Thanks for the virtual coffee.
                Clyde Herrin's Blog
                Comment>
                Working...
                X
                Articles - News - SiteMap