A Christian forum to join in general communication with people from around the world.

NAACP President outed... as white.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAACP President outed... as white.

In the world of Liberalism, you're allowed to "change" your gender, but not your race or orientation (at least, not from homosexual). Maybe this woman in black-face will be spared the normal flood of Liberal hate if she has demonstrated sufficient hatred of whites.

The NAACP president is a white woman who has been claiming to be black.

Click image for larger version

Name:	16teaparty4-articleLarge.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	114.3 KB
ID:	3483

Rachel Dolezal, curator of the Human Rights Education Institute in Coeur d’Alene, has also watched the Tea Party movement with trepidation. Though raised in a conservative family, Ms. Dolezal, who is multiracial[1], said she could not imagine showing her face[2] at a Tea Party event. To her, what stands out are the all-white[3] crowds, the crude depictions of Mr. Obama as an African witch doctor[4] and the signs labeling him a terrorist. “It would make me nervous[5] to be there unless I went with a big group,” she said.
    link

1] multiracial white/white
    2] white in black face
    3] it is mostly white, but everyone is 100% welcome
    4] that was a sign saying income taxes with a red circle around it and a red slash through it
    5] yeah, you can see they're a bunch of thugs who would likely shake your hand given half a chance
    Comment>

Race appears to be a sensitive issue in USA political and social life. Surely it was - at the least - ban manners and poor form for this woman to pretend to be black or of black ancestry (in whatever degree) when she knew she was not.
      Comment>

It's completely hilarious that she would even fake being part black to work there because they allow white people to work in the NAACP. The problem is that the NAACP discriminates white people and don't allow them to have the top work positions because they are suppose to be a hopeful symbol for black people. That alone is racist but it will never be challenged because the left will just defend them. I what she did, from working at NAACP to the universities teaching people what it's like to be black in America should be considered fraud if nothing else. It annoys me that nothing happened to her though she conned people for ten years about it.
        Comment>
        Working...
        X
        Articles - News - SiteMap