A Christian forum to join in general communication with people from around the world.

Atheist Arguments Slipping into Christian Arguments

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atheist Arguments Slipping into Christian Arguments

I thought this was a really clever counter argument of seeing part of an elephant to explain that all religions believe in the same God. Which simply isn't right at all because all 'gods' have different beliefs and expectations if people actually learned about other religions. I like his clarity and how he explains where this nonsense came from.

"That means that somebody has to know about the existence of the sign (elephant) in the first place". Well this seems to be where the argument lies, but I have to admit, I was a little confused about the whole thing. I have heard people talking about the elephant thing before but I kind of just wrote it off as something people say, but I did not know that it was something like this. Also, is it just me, or is this guy the lawyer from It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia. If not, he looks almost identical. Anyways, this was very interesting to think about, so thank you for sharing it with us.
    Comment>
    Working...
    X
    Articles - News - SiteMap