A Christian forum to join in general communication with people from around the world.

Do You Pass The Israel Test?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do You Pass The Israel Test?

I was trying to figure out why people hate the Jews in Israel. Biblically, they belong in the sacred land and just historically, it's the motherland. This video talks about envy and takes a humanistic approach to the, 'thou shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox ,nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's." I know the ten commandments but I hadn't really thought of the real world application of it in life, other than not coveting other people's stuff, before this video. Give the history of Jews being pioneers in agriculture, terracing, and other 'new' technologies that allowed them to flourish, I understand the jealousy that everyone has for them. So in life, do you pass the Israel Test?

Originally posted by LeapOfFaith89 View Post
    I was trying to figure out why people hate the Jews in Israel. Biblically, they belong in the sacred land and just historically, it's the motherland. This video talks about envy and takes a humanistic approach to the, 'thou shall not covet your neighbor's house; you shall not covet your neighbor's wife, nor his male servant, nor his female servant, nor his ox ,nor his donkey, nor anything that is your neighbor's." I know the ten commandments but I hadn't really thought of the real world application of it in life, other than not coveting other people's stuff, before this video. Give the history of Jews being pioneers in agriculture, terracing, and other 'new' technologies that allowed them to flourish, I understand the jealousy that everyone has for them. So in life, do you pass the Israel Test?
    If you have a moment LeapOfFaith, check this video out... .

Comment>

Originally posted by William View Post

If you have a moment LeapOfFaith, check this video out... .

Oh, I'm subscribed to this channel and his other one. I love Bill Whittle, I wish he wasn't part British so he could be a presidential nominee. I actually found the original video because of Bill Whittler. He had a conversation with one of the creators, so it's probably why the videos are so compatible. Thank you for posting this video, I thought I had seen all the Firewall series but this one must have slipped me.
      Comment>
      Working...
      X
      Articles - News - SiteMap